OT: Sounds a lot like Francesa is coming back

T0mShane

I like him but also get why others don't. I have Sirius and Mad Dog Radio is pretty good, Dog's show being the best. 

I thought John Jastremski should have been given a shot with someone in that time slot. Joe and Evan are unbearable. I know Kim Jones turned it down so maybe some others did too. She is always good IMO. 

The crew they put in there was, for starters, too many voices at once, and second, played the identity politics card every chance  they saw. I turn on WFAN to get away from that sh*t. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jet9 said:

I like him but also get why others don't. I have Sirius and Mad Dog Radio is pretty good, Dog's show being the best. 

I thought John Jastremski should have been given a shot with someone in that time slot. Joe and Evan are unbearable. I know Kim Jones turned it down so maybe some others did too. She is always good IMO. 

The crew they put in there was, for starters, too many voices at once, and second, played the identity politics card every chance  they saw. I turn on WFAN to get away from that sh*t. 

Kim Jones is the worst. I really like Joe and Evan, and I like CMB so much better than Mike Francesesa. He needed to stay retired. 

1 hour ago, Jet9 said:

Bart Scott actually has things to say, but with the format of that group and with what the station was stupidly looking for- he was always going to be muzzled. They wanted cookie cutter opinions and arguments that were bits. Carlin isnt good and should have never been put in that spot.

Willie Colon was another guy that seemed to be good with providing the former player insight without it being cliched zzzz that the audience can see right through.

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Bart Scott actually has things to say, but with the format of that group and with what the station was stupidly looking for- he was always going to be muzzled. They wanted cookie cutter opinions and arguments that were bits. Carlin isnt good and should have never been put in that spot.

Willie Colon was another guy that seemed to be good with providing the former player insight without it being cliched zzzz that the audience can see right through.

Call me immature but whenever I hear the name Colon I laugh a little bit.

6 hours ago, funaz said:

Kim Jones is the worst. I really like Joe and Evan, and I like CMB so much better than Mike Francesesa. He needed to stay retired. 

Joe and Evan are good just talk about the Mets too much. Yankees comeback to beat Boston for first place and they talk Mets for an hour. That team batted out of order . Can be talking about North Korea and Evan will somehow bring Conforto up

13 hours ago, Jet9 said:

What they should have done originally was move Joe and Evan to 3-6:30 and use the mid day slots to develop younger talent like JJ

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

What they should have done originally was move Joe and Evan to 3-6:30 and use the mid day slots to develop younger talent like JJ

You may as well have run a test pattern instead of doing this. 

8 hours ago, Jet Life said:

Joe and Evan are good just talk about the Mets too much. Yankees comeback to beat Boston for first place and they talk Mets for an hour. That team batted out of order . Can be talking about North Korea and Evan will somehow bring Conforto up

Evan circles everything back to the Mets or wrestling and Joe just nods because he doesn’t watch sports outside of the Jets.

Archived