To ALL the qb promoters..

Jetsplayer21

We have all been driving ourselves nuts for past 3 months ? About which qb is best, 2nd, and 3rd. The profile pics of non jet qbs will soon end.. ?? Can we all agree come thurs night we are ALL fans of whatever qb jets pick ? Not be the little bitch who tries to tell you “ I told you so.” Not until that qb ends up in the permanent gutter like mark Sanchez ha. 

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

We have all been driving ourselves nuts for past 3 months ? About which qb is best, 2nd, and 3rd. The profile pics of non jet qbs will soon end.. ?? Can we all agree come thurs night we are ALL fans of whatever qb jets pick ? Not be the little bitch who tries to tell you “ I told you so.” Not until that qb ends up in the permanent gutter like mark Sanchez ha. 

If what you mean is, the Jets picked Mayfield or Rosen, then sure. 

Darnold...meh

Allen...**** this front office! 

Just what it is bro. 

20 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Oh, grow a pair Jetsplayer. You're asking this forum to act in a productive mature manner. Clearly you're crazy or a troll. It's called humor probably bordering on sarcasm.

image.png

Stop being a little Bitch boy Suck! I’m just envisioning the post draft we all have been waiting for like a Virgin waiting for his first post prom party. If you are going to be that little Bitch Who contines to cry like a baby that’s your choice. The rest of us will get behind our team, not stomp our feet like a Bitch for player we wanted. That ends in 48 hrs. Go follow your boy if that is case. Don’t be a Sar and love A certain qb more than you love the jets..

24 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Oh, grow a pair Jetsplayer. You're asking this forum to act in a productive mature manner. Clearly you're crazy or a troll. It's called humor probably bordering on sarcasm.

image.png

Looking at this pic the only thing that comes to mind is Jim Mora and those "Damn millennials". 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Darnold...meh

Just what it is bro. 

I think Allen is FAR away from darnold, Rosen,mayfield. He is maybe 30% of being good while others are 60-70. But For those that play the horses we all know the long shot does come in every now and then. I wouldn’t bet on Allen. But if some douche got my bet wrong and picked him I’d be forced to root for him. Unless I’m an ahole like “embrace the suck “

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Stop being a little Bitch boy Suck! I’m just envisioning the post draft we all have been waiting for like a Virgin waiting for his first post prom party. If you are going to be that little Bitch Who contines to cry like a baby that’s your choice. The rest of us will get behind our team, not stomp our feet like a Bitch for player we wanted. That ends in 48 hrs. Go follow your boy if that is case. Don’t be a Sar and love A certain qb more than you love the jets..

Cry me a river snowflake. The obvious sarcasm I originally posted continues to escape you.

Just now, shuler82 said:

If the Jets draft Allen I'm going to sh*t in a bag and mail it to mccagnan

Lol i may also.. but Mac could finally get lucky on a long shot for ONCE. If he doesn’t, we know he is gone soon and will be picking on top 5 again soon enough :)

19 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I think Allen is FAR away from darnold, Rosen,mayfield. He is maybe 30% of being good while others are 60-70. But For those that play the horses we all know the long shot does come in every now and then. I wouldn’t bet on Allen. But if some douche got my bet wrong and picked him I’d be forced to root for him. Unless I’m an ahole like “embrace the suck “

Im at the point where the Jets FO doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. If they draft Allen im not supporting it. If he turns out to be great then cool, but I wouldn't support the pick initially. 

Same thing with Darnold, but not as harsh. I think he's been overhyped since his freshman year folks were REALLY drinking the juice. Now that his sophomore year showed that "this guy is also pretty inconsistent" it just reminds me so much of USC QB's. I dont trust Sam Darnold. But maybe by Preseason I will come around to him.

Im not the biggest Rosen fan, but I know for a fact that we're taking a QB at #3. So with that said, if it's not Mayfield I can deal with Rosen. Any one else, especially if Mayfield or Rosen are available is going to have me quite upset. 

Im not forced to root for anyone. Im tired of bullsh*t picks and being fed fairytales, such as the fairytale that the Penn St. Coach and offensive line is what harmed Hackenberg and he just needs a year to retool. You know, sh*t like that. No, Hackenberg was bad and we all knew it. 

I understand where you're coming from, but I've been a Jets fan long enough to know that im not going for that. I will turn on college football on Saturdays first if we drafted Josh Allen. 

It's not even a debate with me. To watch as we cut Hack, a guy who couldnt even take a live snap, to giving McCown the team for another year after watching Fitz for two seasons prior to McCown and THEN have to hear the excuses and the explaining-sh*t-away for Allen? It's not happening bro. 

17 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Darnold...meh

Just what it is bro. 

Rosen- fist pump and a, "yes! let's do this!"

Mayfield- "I mean, fuk it let's do this"

Darnold- "Aaaah, ok, all right man, lets's do this"

Allen- "Holy fuk. All right, God, we got this right, we're ******* due for one bro, come on man, for fuking once, let's fuking do this!"

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im at the point where the Jets FO doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. If they draft Allen im not supporting it. If he turns out to be great then cool, but I wouldn't support the pick initially. 

Same thing with Darnold, but not as harsh. I think he's been overhyped since his freshman year here folks were REALLY drinking the juice. Now that his sophomore year showed that "this guy is also pretty inconsistent" it just reminds me so much of USC QB's. I dont trust Sam Darnold. But maybe by Preseason I will come around to him.

Im not the biggest Rosen fan, but I know for a fact that we're taking a QB at #3. So with that said, if it's not Mayfield I can deal with Rosen. Any one else, especially if Mayfield or Rosen are available is going to have me quite upset. 

Im not forced to root for anyone. Im tired of bullsh*t picks and believing in fairytales, such as the fairytale that Penn St. Coach and offensive line is what harmed Hackenberg and he just needs a year to retool. You know, sh*t like that. 

I understand where you're coming from, but I've been a Jets fan long enough to know that im not going for that. I will turn on college football on Saturdays first if we drafted Josh Allen. 

It's not even a debate with me. To watch as we cut Hack, a guy who couldnt even take a live snap, to giving McCown the team for another year after watching Fitz for two seasons prior to McCown and THEN have to hear the excuses and the explaining-sh*t-away for Allen? It's not happening bro. 

I agree. Darnold is wayyy overhyped. He is 3rd on my list. But far ahead of Allen. He had a very bad yr, led nation in turnovers. Has a hitch in his windup, ect. while mayfield, Rosen continued to get better.  Mayfield has EACH yr. There has never been a yr where 4 qbs were guaranteed to go top of draft, but nobody can agree any order. Come thurs we can atleast stop debating who jets should take. Think we are all over it..

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I didn’t start it. Check the records ?. I just hit back, but only with my backhand lol 

I don’t understand why you two don’t just settle this the appropriate way and start negative repping the sh*t out of every single post that each of you has ever made.

thats what I did if you don’t remember. It was quite fun.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don’t understand why you two don’t just settle this the appropriate way and start negative repping the sh*t out of every single post that each of you has ever made.

thats what I did if you don’t remember. It was quite fun.

I told ya I just hit back. He didn’t neg rep me so I won’t start it lol. He just threw negative sarcasm that progressed so I threw back. I’m not gonna kick the guy in the nuts until he does 1st lol

41 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

If the Jets draft Allen I'm going to sh*t in a bag and mail it to mccagnan

I won't do this but I will be pissed and I like the idea . 

15 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I told ya I just hit back. He didn’t neg rep me so I won’t start it lol. He just threw negative sarcasm that progressed so I threw back. I’m not gonna kick the guy in the nuts until he does 1st lol

Yeah, you did actually. You didn't like the picture I posted. So you down voted it not realizing that the picture was sarcasm. Seeing the down vote I told you to grow a pair. At what point did you unleash the backhand? 

10 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Yeah, you did actually. You didn't like the picture I posted. So you down voted it not realizing that the picture was sarcasm. Seeing the down vote I told you to grow a pair. At what point did you unleash the backhand? 

I see that now. My subconscious gave the down vote not me lol. There have been so many douches about this qb debate, it’s tough to tell sarcasm form doucheness ha. I took that down rep back. I admit when I’m wrong.  

Archived