To ALL the qb promoters..

Jetsplayer21

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I see that now. My subconscious gave the down vote not me lol. There have been so many douches about this qb debate, it’s tough to tell sarcasm form doucheness ha. I took that down rep back. I admit when I’m wrong.  

It's cool. I don't have a favorite and was going to rally behind whoever we drafted anyway. I just liked making light of the board potentially acting in a mature manner more.

9 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

It's cool. I don't have a favorite and was going to rally behind whoever we drafted anyway. I just liked making light of the board potentially acting in a mature manner more.

look at my profile pick. Don’t think I don’t like sarcasm, especially when it comes to picking the qb we should support ??

9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ok but be more specific next time 

Specific, when the draft goes Darnold Rosen 1, 2 I won’t even keep it tuned to see who the Jets select, and will go directly to Chiefs site to order my Mahomes jersey!

3 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

We have all been driving ourselves nuts for past 3 months ? About which qb is best, 2nd, and 3rd. The profile pics of non jet qbs will soon end.. ?? Can we all agree come thurs night we are ALL fans of whatever qb jets pick ? Not be the little bitch who tries to tell you “ I told you so.” Not until that qb ends up in the permanent gutter like mark Sanchez ha. 

I pray we take Allen just to see how YOU react.

We have all been driving ourselves nuts for past 3 months ? About which qb is best, 2nd, and 3rd. The profile pics of non jet qbs will soon end.. ?? Can we all agree come thurs night we are ALL fans of whatever qb jets pick ? Not be the little bitch who tries to tell you “ I told you so.” Not until that qb ends up in the permanent gutter like mark Sanchez ha. 

Especially when we take Bradley Chubb ... There I said what we all fear ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Especially when we take Bradley Chubb ... There I said what we all fear ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I wish I could laugh this off. We know for a fact this is Bowles pick if it was his call. Mac has said and proven he often listens  to what Bowles wants.  Hence why our top picks are always D.  My worry is Mac only has 2 qbs on his list. If they are somehow taken 1-2, he gets to please his HC with best D player of draft ?

7 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I wish I could laugh this off. We know for a fact this is Bowles pick if it was his call. Mac has said and proven he often listens  to what Bowles wants.  Hence why our top picks are always D.  My worry is Mac only has 2 qbs on his list. If they are somehow taken 1-2, he gets to please his HC with best D player of draft ?

Never thought of it but it's possible. Anything is possible. I still think if Macc's 1st two QB's are gone he takes his 3rd choice and says "We got the QB we wanted all along"

7 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Never thought of it but it's possible. Anything is possible. I still think if Macc's 1st two QB's are gone he takes his 3rd choice and says "We got the QB we wanted all along"

Sure he could try that lame ass line. But he could also grab a win now more sure thing player. Use his other more famous line  “ we took the best player in the draft..” He isn’t going to go off the reservation. If the johnson’s only like 2 and somehow they are gone, mac is just being the good soldier. It’s their call. Even if they only targeting 2, they prob get their guy. Thurs night can’t come soon enough either way.

6 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Sure he could try that lame ass line. But he could also grab a win now more sure thing player. Use his other more famous line  “ we took the best player in the draft..” He isn’t going to go off the reservation. If the johnson’s only like 2 and somehow they are gone, mac is just being the good soldier. It’s their call. Even if they only targeting 2, they prob get their guy. Thurs night can’t come soon enough either way.

I'm with you on that

11 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Sure I will support whoever we select, even if it is Josh Allen... but I will need a few days and some rehab from all the alcohol I will consume if that is the decision. Allen is garbage.. he may be our garbage soon. and if so,

Mike "Checkbox Charlie" Maccagnan needs to be fired before the 2nd round of the draft.

It will be no different than any other draft pick on any other draft. The whole forum is going to nuts about how we can't believe we drafted that guy followed by actually I love what we did this guy will be a future hall of famer then after his first preseason game he will be a bust and everyone all of a sudden knew we should have taken someone else who was projected much lower in the draft or who was drafted ahead of us where we had no chance at them. Happens every single year idk why anyone would expect anything different

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Archived