Chris Warren III (OT)

The Crusher

Is one my eldest sons best friend who entered the NFL draft. I have to say he is one of the nicest kids I ever met and I wish him all the luck in the world. My son flys out tomorrow to join Chris and his family  in Texas to celebrate this very special event.

Hopefully he will be joining an NFL team in the 3rd or 4th round. Thought I’d share and start a somewhat original thread. “ Let’s go Chris!” 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/25/2018 at 8:28 PM, The Crusher said:

Thanks brother. Big powerful  dude and strong on character. Just don’t stand next to him, made me look like a garden gnome. 

He's not a Chantilly Charger!

On 4/29/2018 at 4:29 PM, HighPitch said:

Not to steal a thread, but in a similar boat, anyone draft my 7th grade science student jaranius grant from Rutgers? Fuccker still owes me a project 

Janarion Grant got a try-out with the Ravens.  

40 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

So is he being signed as RB or TE?  

Edit: yikes looking at his 40 time I guess TE it is. 

not sure really but he did play some tight end last year at Texas. his forty was lackluster but his Sparg score was top 15 among running backs. Im just glad he is getting a chance someplace. He is a big strong kid at 6'2" 245 and runs like it.

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

not sure really but he did play some tight end last year at Texas. his forty was terrible but his Sparg score was top 15 among running backs. Im just glad he is getting a chance someplace. He is a big strong kid at 6'2" 245 and runs like it.

SPARQ used his pro-day 40 which was 4.51.  Nothing wrong with that. He's 247, I wouldn't expect him to run a crazy 40.  His jumps were very good, and so was his bench - which strangely has some value as a predictor of RB success.  I would think HB/FB/H-back more than TE.  

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

SPARQ used his pro-day 40 which was 4.51.  Nothing wrong with that. He's 247, I wouldn't expect him to run a crazy 40.  His jumps were very good, and so was his bench - which strangely has some value as a predictor or RB success.  I would think HB/FB/H-back more than TE.  

Joey told me he ran better at his  pro day. Not sure by how much. I sorta figured he might have to get into a camp before someone knew what they had in him. Just really happy for him. Been such a great friend to Joe and as nice a kid I’ve ever met. He is a good one. 

30 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

SPARQ used his pro-day 40 which was 4.51.  Nothing wrong with that. He's 247, I wouldn't expect him to run a crazy 40.  His jumps were very good, and so was his bench - which strangely has some value as a predictor or RB success.  I would think HB/FB/H-back more than TE.  

that 4.51 is huge improvement from his combine nd one much needed to even have shot at nfl RB . At that size he is huge target that gonna take some huge shots . 

He has some experience at TE. He was moved to posistion in college . Plus his 40 at that posistion would be Asset. Height not so much . But great size . 

Im intrigue too see how Gruden uses him .. good luck to him hope he makes it .

On 4/29/2018 at 4:29 PM, HighPitch said:

Not to steal a thread, but in a similar boat, anyone draft my 7th grade science student jaranius grant from Rutgers? Fuccker still owes me a project 

Jesus H. Christ, you’re a teacher?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Chris is officially a Raider!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and support . He is a great kid. 

315B5239-8A1C-43D9-84D8-12DAA334C494.jpeg

That is so cool, man. He's got to have the right kinda work ethic to get signed to a udfa deal this quick. Love it, man. Are we playing them this year? 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Chris is officially a Raider!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and support . He is a great kid. 

315B5239-8A1C-43D9-84D8-12DAA334C494.jpeg

His Dad was no joke.  Didn't realize he was from Silver Spring/Fairfax.  I guess Chris III was born when his Dad was with Dallas.  He had some monster years with the Seahawks. 

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

His Dad was no joke.  Didn't realize he was from Silver Spring.  I guess Chris III was born when his Dad was with Dallas.  He had some monster years with the Seahawks. 

He played here at Robinsin and then at UVA. I think the oldman went to the Pro Bowl with Seattle.

Archived