Chris Warren III (OT)

The Crusher

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@The Crusher

Chris Warren rushed 18 times for 110 yards and a touchdown in the Raiders' second preseason game.

Warren started with Oakland resting Marshawn Lynch and Doug Martin. He played the entire game, with Jalen Richard mixing in. An undrafted free agent, Warren doesn't have much of a chance to make a stacked Raiders' backfield but put some good tape out for teams. Oakland may try to sneak Warren on their practice squad.

Lynch is 32 and Martin is oft injured jag. How does he have not much of a chance? 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Chris is 6’2” 250. Picks up the blitz like a boss. He would automatically make the O line better. Sam needs a man like Chris! He can catch the ball outta the backfield too!!!  Played tight end and H back at Texas as well. 

A powerbaack something we lack. I like him, our HC and GM seem to know little about Running backs unfortunately.

On 8/19/2018 at 6:14 PM, The Crusher said:

Chris is 6’2” 250. Picks up the blitz like a boss. He would automatically make the O line better. Sam needs a man like Chris! He can catch the ball outta the backfield too!!!  Played tight end and H back at Texas as well. 

A bit surprised that nobody has mentioned that a fairly known podcast called Around the NFL was talking him up big time. Pretty cool! They think he will get a spot at the roster. Very nice things were said. ?

3 minutes ago, CM28 said:

A bit surprised that nobody has mentioned that a fairly known podcast called Around the NFL was talking him up big time. Pretty cool! They think he will get a spot at the roster. Very nice things were said. ?

I will check it out. Thanks Man.

On August 19, 2018 at 5:46 PM, joewilly12 said:

Copied and pasted that from Rotoworld.com contact them and ask them. 

Jmo J Gruden loves his Rb's . I expect the Raiders to carry five . 1 M Lynch 2 Doug Martin 3. Jalen Richard 4 Keith Smith - Fb 5. Chris Warren - short yardage RB, and backup Fb.

12 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

CW3 Featured on GMFB this morning, "players to watch" Bo comparisons...

old school RB - they did not see a way he does not make the team

As long as he can stay healthy he will be a player other teams don’t look forward to playing.  Raiders gave him a chance and it’s looking more and more like they will get a hell of a player for it. Plus one of the nicest well adjusted kids I’ve has a chance to be around. I’m biased but that doesn’t make me any less right in this case. 

• 2 weeks later...

Updating a previous report, Chris Warren will undergo knee surgery.

That would explain why the Raiders moved Warren to injured reserve on Saturday. The undrafted rookie crushed it this summer, leading the league with 292 rushing yards during the preseason. Marshawn Lynch and Doug Martin will serve as the Raiders' main running backs this year.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Updating a previous report, Chris Warren will undergo knee surgery.

That would explain why the Raiders moved Warren to injured reserve on Saturday. The undrafted rookie crushed it this summer, leading the league with 292 rushing yards during the preseason. Marshawn Lynch and Doug Martin will serve as the Raiders' main running backs this year.

shame, but the dream isnt over...

Archived