Cleveland Reporter now saying Dorsey finally showed his board to his staff and it's going to be Mayfield at 1

Bruce Harper

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Crusher said:

We will see. Only time will tell. 

I'm confused. After reading this forum for the last couple of months I have been told definitively, by many posters, who would be the best QBs of this class. Now you are telling me that we will have to wait until these kids actually play an NFL game to determine who will be the best????

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'm confused. After reading this forum for the last couple of months I have been told definitively, by many posters, who would be the best QBs of this class. Now you are telling me that we will have to wait until these kids actually play an NFL game to determine who will be the best????

I did? Oops my bad . 

I want Rosen.

Ive seen theories about Cle taking Baker rumors are to pressure Darnold because they can’t negotiate with him. Also that Cle is trying to find their leak.

Sone say Browns wanted Saquin at 1, Baker at 4, but Jets trade + heavy buzz of Jets taking Baker = strategy change.

Jets pumping Baker may causechim to rise into top 2, thus pushing Darnold/Rosen backwards a pick.

11 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Woah! I still don't know why the #1 pick has to be kept a secret. They are not trading it away - zero chance of that or the GM would have a short stay in Cleveland. I hope this is true. Giants take Darnold and Jets take Rosen - BOOM!

Well, they're obviously not keeping it a secret anymore.  Question - Isn't Mayfield not attending the Draft?  This could be odd.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Darnold will be a Giant. So you and I are Giants fans now? My Aunt Betty will be so proud!!! 

I hope the Giants take him. I think they're either going with Barkley or Rosen. Pray that it's Barkley.

14 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Woah! I still don't know why the #1 pick has to be kept a secret. They are not trading it away - zero chance of that or the GM would have a short stay in Cleveland. I hope this is true. Giants take Darnold and Jets take Rosen - BOOM!

You keep it a secret for trade value.  Not that they are shopping the one but sometimes things happen in the last minutes leading up to the draft.

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Don't forget he's dumb as a box of rocks. We're f*cked if this is true.

Doesn't sound any dumber to me than the other guys.  Tested higher than Mayfield on the Wonderlic.  Is a bit inexperienced though, which worries me about the Sanchez parallels. 

17 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Exactly.  But when has anything ever fallen into place so neatly for the Jets.

Archived