Cleveland Reporter now saying Dorsey finally showed his board to his staff and it's going to be Mayfield at 1

Bruce Harper

6 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

This is bullsh*t. He's going one Vegas Odds confirm it. That's what I look at instead of stupid pundits. Only guy I've ever been 100% all in on. It figures. I always thought he'd be at 3, we just might go Rosen instead

Right now I'm seeing Mayfield at -450....for comparison, Myles Garrett last year closed at somewhere around -2500 about a day before the draft.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Gurley was a better prospect imo...Trent Richardson was also supposed to be a really solid can't miss rb prospect

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

I wanted Gurley bad. But many on here were so against that pick ??‍♂️ Hurley reminds me of a former great Ram RB Lawrence McCutcheon. 

5 hours ago, 7561526667 said:

If the Browns truly love Allen, it would be nuts not to take Barkley #1 overall (if they feel that he's the BPOB). They could trade out of the #4, but if they fall too far back, you have to think that the Bills will do everything they can to trade up in front of the Browns.

And wouldn't that be true Browns...have two of the first 4 picks and come away with 0 QB's.

Well the browns are BY FAR the worst sport franchise in all of sports. Year in yr out, they never fail.. they could have easily already signed their pick, but they are the worst franchise for a reason.. The draft is the only spotlight they will ever be in.

Archived