so whats it going to be

ylekram

I think most of us will be pleased. Some over excited and hyped up. Some content but I don’t think many of us will be dissatisfied with the pick. 

Those that aren’t as happy as others will most likely start to change their mind sets as it sets in that he is OUR guy no matter what and they will begin to rally behind him before training camp.

Then during training camp if he starts to look really promising...we all start really looking forward to this new season.

If they pick 1 of the 4 players who they are supposed to pick, I am sure everyone will be happy, for the most part.

If we hear any other name besides one of the 4 it will be a riot here LOL, and in my house as well, as I discard every piece of Jets related material I have.

Just now, ASH1962 said:

If they pick 1 of the 4 players who they are supposed to pick, I am sure everyone will be happy, for the most part.

If we hear any other name besides one of the 4 it will be a riot here LOL, and in my house as well, as I discard every piece of Jets related material I have.

Burn it and post the video on YouTube.

Archived