WE GOT THE STEAL OF THE DRAFT.

predator_05

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously.

I CANT BELIEVE. we got HIM. HIM!!

This guy can do it all.

Good physical profile, good arm, accurate. Good UNDER PRESSURE. Good THROWING DEEP. and best of all: HE PLAYS WELL IN BIG GAMES. Watch his highlights from the Rose bowl game against Penn state. He is ice-cool, nerveless even, in the 4th quarter. 

And no character issues.

I'm dreaming. Seriously. WE GOT A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRANCHISE!!!!!

Yea we got Sanchez 2.0.. YAY! He's a turnover machine, forget all his picks, 9 effin fumbles last season, doesnt know when to throw the ball away, takes a ton of unnecessary sacks, and cant protect the ball when taking those sacks. Remind you of someone? USC QBs are cursed like the Browns. I really wanted either Rosen or Mayfield - i really can't believe they dropped the ball there. Rosen was clearly the most NFL ready. Hopefully a miracle happens and he is the next Dan Marino, but i don't think so.... here's to hoping Bridgewater can return back to his old self 

2 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

Yea we got Sanchez 2.0.. YAY! He's a turnover machine, forget all his picks, 9 effin fumbles last season, doesnt know when to throw the ball away, takes a ton of unnecessary sacks, and cant protect the ball when taking those sacks. Remind you of someone? USC QBs are cursed like the Browns. I really wanted either Rosen or Mayfield - i really can't believe they dropped the ball there. Rosen was clearly the most NFL ready. Hopefully a miracle happens and he is the next Dan Marino, but i don't think so.... here's to hoping Bridgewater can return back to his old self 

Well, when Mayfield's career is the bet before it starts because he was drafted by the Browns, maybe we can trade for him cheap

Yeah, cause in one more concussion, his neurosurgeon dad is gonna say - I think you should keep playing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

Well, when Mayfield's career is the bet before it starts because he was drafted by the Browns, maybe we can trade for him cheap

Cleveland is where QBs go to die, but they've had a strong offseason - maybe they can break their curse. The Jets going back to their old ways... cant draft offense for sh*t. 

8 minutes ago, aec4 said:

Could have had him at 6 with all our 2nd rounders too.  

Hes not going to work here.  If we were going to pay all that we should have moved to 1 got mayfield.  

Well that didn't take long for the trolls to come out.

Yeah, he would have been there at six.

NOBODY would have traded up to Indy or Cleveland to get him

7 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

I'll reply to this later.

But i'll say this: you're wrong. He's good. Trust me.

17 minutes ago, aec4 said:

Could have had him at 6 with all our 2nd rounders too.  

Hes not going to work here.  If we were going to pay all that we should have moved to 1 got mayfield.  

Some of these posts in this thread are just . . . 

Image result for wow gif

6 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

The Rosen and Mayfield fanclubs are bitter. I prefered rosen. Darnold scares me but he is our guy now so I will support him for now

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

I get being bitter. 

But acting like this is some sort of disastrous pick is just preposterous. According to Charlie Casserly, 17 of 24 GMs that he anonymously polled had Darnold as the number 1 QB. This doesn't mean he was the right pick, but I'm not sure how anyone in their right mind could consider this a bad pick. 

Archived