WE GOT THE STEAL OF THE DRAFT.

predator_05

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh yeah I agree. I’m just now looking at some of these throws from this year and WOW..he makes some unbelievable throws into tight windows..some of those windows tighter than what you see in the NFL..just really on spot throws. He moves and throws out of the pocket so well.

Needs to clean up some aspects of his game..but I mean..all these guys had their issues and no one was a clean prospect but after further diving into Darnold...this guy could be the best of the bunch with the correct tutelage.

Not even me trying to talk myself into it by any means. I fully went in expecting to be impressed and concerned at the same time...I was..but FAR more impressed and now far less concerned.

He takes risks. You know what that means? He's fearless. Might not always work in his favor, he'll throw INTs, but he'll also throw plenty of TDs.

On his day, he'll be devastating, he'll rip defenses to pieces, he'll light up the scoreboard.

The only knock on him is his fumbling. But he mentioned that in his interview today, he knows fully well its a problem. And fumbles are correctable. Get him a decent offensive line, and we won't have to worry.

I'm excited. Its the 2nd night i have stayed up 'til 4 AM.

Good times, good times. We have a quarterback.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

He takes risks. You know what that means? He's fearless. Might not always work in his favor, he'll throw INTs, but he'll also throw plenty of TDs.

On his day, he'll be devastating, he'll rip defenses to pieces, he'll light up the scoreboard.

The only knock on him is his fumbling. But he mentioned that in his interview today, he knows fully well its a problem. And fumbles are correctable. Get him a decent offensive line, and we won't have to worry.

I'm excited. Its the 2nd night i have stayed up 'til 4 AM.

Good times, good times. We have a quarterback.

Tbh when he cleans up his left hand off the ball troubles and gets better at playing chess with the opposing defense...you may not even see as many turnovers as you are expecting, period.

My top 5 guys 
1. Rosen
2. Mayfield
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Josh Allen
5. Sam Darnold 

I really didnt think much of Darnold. Anyone with as much turnovers as him, and what analysts have called "bad habits" that need to be coached (by a staff that has proven it cant develop QBS), i cringed with the pick. Rosen was most NFL ready QB in the draft. I hope I'm wrong. Of course ill root my ass off for Darnold. I just don't see it. I watch college ball religiously. I been scouting these QBs for past 3 months. Rosen was the pick, and i feel like they blew it. 

Thank God youre not our GM, Darnold 5th is ridiculously stupid

We should be absolutely giddy that we got Darnold at 3 - and without giving up next year's #1 pick.

This is the guy who, last year, we were planning on going 0-16 to get or trading multiple 1st rounders for.

Yes, last year was not as good as anticipated for a whole host of reasons - loss of important players on O, scheme change, Darnold himself trying too hard and creating turnovers.

But the talent is clearly still upper tier. This guy elevates his team, he's a leader and a winner.

The price to be able to move up to get him (plus a valuable WR in Jermaine Kearse) was a year of Sheldon Richardson, plus two #2 picks. That could prove the greatest steal of all time.

And god bless the Giants for still believing in Eli and the running game. 

7 hours ago, jgb said:

This video is hilarious. Chris Johnson is all business but than he interrupts himself and goes creepy uncle mode "Duuuude, you're gonna LOVE new york." I'd love to know what popped into his head when he said that. My guess is it rhymes with "britches and rogaine."

Yeah I thought that was hysterical too, like out of nowhere the tie unloosened and he was like Duuude...

Archived