Someone sell me on Darnold

greenwichjetfan

2018 NFL Draft Scouting Reports: Sam Darnold is the Best QB in the Class

The NFL Draft is this Thursday, and we’ve compiled some last minute reports on the Trojans hoping to hear their name called.

By dinacolunga@alwayscompete  

samdbrush.0.jpg Sam Darnold at his Pro Day on March 21st.  Dina Colunga

Sam Darnold has the chance to be taken No. 1 overall in this years NFL Draft. He is described as being one of the top four quarterbacks in this class among the likes of Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield, and Josh Rosen. Here are Darnold’s strengths, weakness, updates, and projections before he suits up Thursday night in Dallas.

Comebine Measurables

NFL: CombineBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports

Height: 6 foot 3 inches

Weight: 220 lbs

Arms: 31’’

Hands: 9 3/8’’

Based on Darnold’s measurements alone he can be a starting NFL quarterback. His durability that comes along with that is another one of his strong suits, he can take a hit without having to go to the sideline.

40 Yard Dash: 4.85 seconds

Vertical Jump: 26.5 inches

Broad Jump: 105.0 inches

3 Cone Drill: 6.96 seconds

20 Yard Shuttle: 4.4 seconds

While Darnold has NFL caliber size, it doesn’t hinder him when it comes to mobility. He was listed a dual threat coming out of high school and used it to his advantage to unsuspecting defenders in college. If he wants to run he will run, and with decent speed and quickness he can beat you with his legs as well as his arm.

wHFnAabVtiXZU0WC?format=jpg&name=small

Sam Darnold TD Run ties the game vs WMU at 21 in the 3rd QTR

Changes From Combine to Pro Day

While Darnold chose not to throw at the combine it certainly didn’t hurt his draft stock. He had the best pro day of the top quarterbacks and he did it in the pouring rain. Scouts and teams flocked to see the former Trojan back at his old stomping grounds and Darnold put on a show. He was accurate, quick, and his deep ball was oh so pretty.

e_9r4YrYIBEruQOe?format=jpg&name=small

It was pouring rain, but that didn't stop Sam Darnold from throwing dimes at his Pro Day. 🎯

DY1J1_bVAAAqtj8?format=jpg&name=small
bib7cPuh_normal.jpg

In the rain... Sam Darnold is launching DIMES at his Pro Day! 🎯

📺: @nflnetwork

The biggest thing Darnold said he would be working on in the offseason was improving his hip movement.

Per Joey Kaufman, Darnold’s trainer Jordan Palmer explained the reason behind working on hip motion,

“I want this hip to be in front of the shoulder when the throw is finished...Your core is the strongest, most coordinated, most explosive muscle group in the body, I want to incorporate that and use all that energy, so firing my hip creates that energy.”

Darnold has stated that while he is working on his hip, he will not be changing his throwing motion that some call to elongated.

Biggest Strength

What made Darnold so fun to watch in college was his ability to evade pressure and still make the throw. There were countless times where the pocket collapsed around him and he rolled, spun, even jumped to make an eyebrow raising throw into his receiver’s or running back’s hands. His instinct and awareness is unparalleled it almost seems as if he throws better when having to roll out than not.

gm97jqUbVoXbQk2F?format=jpg&name=small

This is why people fall in love with Sam Darnold. Amazing athlete that can do crazy things when the game is on the line. Throws as well as anyone on the run and has the talent to drop the ball anywhere he wants.#SamDarnold #NFLDraft #USC

A3CogQtQhnnaNrKc?format=jpg&name=small

This throw by Sam Darnold...wow. This is football Sunday type of throw. This kid is something special #USCvsStanford

•  

Biggest Weakness

Darnolds biggest flaw is his lack of fear. There isn’t a throw he isn’t willing to make, whether it’s double or triple coverage. If he thinks he can make it he will try and that is what gave him a lot of his interceptions last season. His interception count from 2016 to 2017 went from nine to thirteen and most of the ones in his last season were because the luck meter didn’t swing his way. As stated previously Darnold also isn’t afraid to tuck it and run, but it’s the tucking it that gets him in trouble or lack of.

We saw him hold on to the ball one handed like he might be thinking of dumping it off, which in turn made us see him fumble it. Darnold will try and do to much if his team is getting desperate, he needs to learn there are some things that are okay not to attempt.

CbKy18nXd0ZeeapO?format=jpg&name=small

Sam Darnold throws an interception!

(This tweet was previously scheduled)

•  

XSvqvWQy_normal.jpg

Back-to-back great plays (with a run in the middle) from Darnold. Great spot throw to split the two-high safeties, and then a read option keeper for a 24-yard touchdown. pic.twitter.com/vkbPVUxKHD

Fumble for Darnold despite not being touched. He has to have small hands for this to happen so many times this season. pic.twitter.com/glJKTFpHKO

i5oV16Rr9GDaRLhd?format=jpg&name=small
  •  
  •  

Best Performance as a Trojan

Rose Bowl 2017: USC 52 Penn State 49

It’s hard to argue that this game wasn’t the greatest of Darnold’s short career. It had all the big time factors, huge stage, amazing throws, and a storybook ending. He was also just a redshirt freshman in only his 10th start. This is where the whole country really saw what a game manager the red head from USC was. MVP Darnold broke Rose Bowl records with 453 yards and five touchdowns (breaking Vince Young’s record). Enough words though, I will let the visuals do the talking.

DBmK97PUAAAmanu?format=jpg&name=small

The Rose Bowl throw was no accident.

On 10+ yard passes between the numbers, USC QB Sam Darnold completed 71% last year, per @PFF_College.

WRNDucjQDni-60pi?format=jpg&name=small

Situationally Darnold makes some of the best plays of all the QBs. Here you see him navigate a collapsing pocket, look back over his shoulder, sprint right and throw a frozen rope right at the sticks. Oh yeah he’s down 7 w/ under 2 minutes left in the rose bowl. #gamer

Y'all don't realize how good Sam Darnold is

USC was about to have a 7-6 maybe 6-7 season

Darnold comes in and this happens #ROSEBOWL

•  

Draft Projection

Darnold will almost certainly go in the top three of the NFL Draft, if not No. 1 overall. He is a player that will thrive in any situation and can play in any climate. Darnold can manage the clock as good as anyone and does well in “two minute like” situations. A team that will allow him to manage the game, roll out, and call run-pass options will get the best that Darnold has to offer.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCJet said:

I think when you watch a few full games of Darnold its easy to see that for a 20 year old kid with less than 30 starts, he plays the game at a different level then everyone else.

His pocket movement, and complete disregard for the pocket collapsing is something that I have never seen in a college QB (I didnt watch Rogers in college).  He is able to throw passes that look slightly inaccurate as his WR has to jump or dive (somewhat) but that is because he is throwing to a spot not to the player and that spot is away from the defender.  

Sure he had some bad picks this season, Brady throws pick sixes once in a while too, but the kid was 15 tds and 1 int in the red zone as a second year starter after losing both WRs and 3 Olineman.  

For the first time since Ive been alive and closely following this team we have a QB whose true ceiling is top 2-3 in the league.  We need the organization to do everything possible to develop him so that he hits that ceiling

when you watch tape of him, his pocket is collapsing on every play...way worse actually than what he will experience in the NFL and he moves around beautifully..

The criticism of Darnold that makes me bang my head up against the wall is the whole windup bad mechanics thing. It is 100% false and  proven false by the Soul and Science thing...yes he does wind up a little but his total release time is actually quite fast.

I like a lot of others watched a lot of tape and I just kinda see Andrew Luck 2.0 and that is not a bad thing.

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Not all INTs are necessarily bad.  I’d rather have my QB willing to take a chance or two fitting a ball into tight windows than having him apprehensive and waiting for bigger windows to open. 

With you 100%. One of the analytics guys said that if you actually look at his situational INTs, teams did not fool him twice. He learned from every interception. He actually said some of the game winning TDs were thrown on the exact same situation as he had thrown an earlier INT

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

And be thankful we’re not Cleveland 

Those mooks had Darnold and Chubb served up on a silver platter and passed.

Darnold, the consensus #1 QB in the draft for over a year until everyone started nitpicking the sh*t out of him about 2-3 weeks ago, and Chubb who could’ve been wrecking opposing QB’s in Cleveland along with Garrett for the next decade.

I have to say, you really cannot ignore PFFs grades anymore. They are refining them so much that they are producing advanced stats that do correlate to actual NFL success. They did love Mayfield, but I totally see that as well, and Darnold was their 2nd rated QB in the entire draft and was actually very close to Mayfield on the stats that best correlate to NFL success and better in one of the most important that measures extreme accuracy. They also do not love Chubb, so maybe Cleveland didnt make as huge a mistake as everyone thinks in their top two picks. 

BTW, I hate that NE drafted Etling. He could be a future QB starter.

• Sympathy 1

35 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

when you watch tape of him, his pocket is collapsing on every play...way worse actually than what he will experience in the NFL and he moves around beautifully..

The criticism of Darnold that makes me bang my head up against the wall is the whole windup bad mechanics thing. It is 100% false and  proven false by the Soul and Science thing...yes he does wind up a little but his total release time is actually quite fast.

I like a lot of others watched a lot of tape and I just kinda see Andrew Luck 2.0 and that is not a bad thing.

Darnold has a very odd throwing motion, but it only needs to be fixed if it hinders your accuracy which in his case it doesnt.  

I think there was some truth to him bringing the ball a bit low on his hip, but it seemed like he fixed that in his pro day, so hopefully he will continue to shorten that part of his windup, but overall they shouldnt mess with his mechanics.

2 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Darnold has a very odd throwing motion, but it only needs to be fixed if it hinders your accuracy which in his case it doesnt.  

I think there was some truth to him bringing the ball a bit low on his hip, but it seemed like he fixed that in his pro day, so hopefully he will continue to shorten that part of his windup, but overall they shouldnt mess with his mechanics.

I recall TB and Mac said they weren't concerned with his throwing motion, which is good because it means its one less thing he has to adjust to.

All he has to adjust to now is the faster speed of the pro game like every other rookie and he has to drop back more than he ever did in USC.

Can I just take a beat here and say that I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we have a potential FQB on the roster.  I had a few moments of this feeling with early Pennington, very early Sanchez, and a few weeks of Favre.  That's it over the last 20+ years.  I actually don't know how to process these feelings.  Three more long months until pre-season starts.  Three....more....looooooooong....months.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

50 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

With you 100%. One of the analytics guys said that if you actually look at his situational INTs, teams did not fool him twice. He learned from every interception. He actually said some of the game winning TDs were thrown on the exact same situation as he had thrown an earlier INT

This is beautiful information. This is the kind of stuff I want to hear more and more of. I love that the more I learn about him, the more it seems that he’s got the cerebral ability and a strong self confidence.

• Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

I recall TB and Mac said they weren't concerned with his throwing motion, which is good because it means its one less thing he has to adjust to.

All he has to adjust to now is the faster speed of the pro game like every other rookie and he has to drop back more than he ever did in USC.

And the playbook.

I was surprised watching some of the darnold games over the weekend how it seemed like USC was rarely able to scheme their WRs open.  He seemed to be always throwing to covered WRs (which is a good thing for Darnold - as opposed to some of the criticisms of Mayfield's success throwing to wide open guys) but I think USC had a very simplified offense.

The west coast verbiage, play calls, and timing will all be things that will take him time to learn, which is fine.  Rushing this situation as a result of fan or media pressure would be a huge mistake.

I dont care if he takes a single snap (I hope he does as a fan) this season if it means he is developing to be our QB for the next 15 years.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Can I just take a beat here and say that I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we have a potential FQB on the roster.  I had a few moments of this feeling with early Pennington, very early Sanchez, and a few weeks of Favre.  That's it over the last 20+ years.  I actually don't know how to process these feelings.  Three more long months until pre-season starts.  Three....more....looooooooong....months.

Only a couple/three weeks to mandatory mini camp which NFLN will carry LIVE

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 4/27/2018 at 6:52 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

I hate Debbie downers. This site is filled with them and is generally why I read the site 10x/day but average only 1 post/day. SOJF aren’t worth my time, I say. But today, I realize I sound like one.

I want to be happy and excited. I woke up yesterday like a 7 year old on Christmas, knowing we were going to get our choice of 2 of the top 3 QBs, knowing that there was no way we’d make the Allen mistake because I see Mac growing before our eyes, and knowing that we’d choose one of them. I cleared my entire afternoon even though I have a major deadline looming for today. I WFH, went to MetLife with my brother and best friend, tailgated with @Maxman and got to meet TailgateJoe. I was amped for the draft. I knew I’d be excited. 

However, standing there on the field at the 50 in MetLife while the Jets were on the clock, I found myself hoping for the most cerebral guy in the draft who happens to be able to make every single throw on the field, and when Goodell called Darnold, I found myself to be upset. I don’t want to feel this way. 

Someone please sell me on Darnold. Sell me on why his turnovers, small hands, minimal starting experience, and USC non-pro-style background are irrelevant or can be amended with age and experience.

Or better yet, someone go the other way and sell me on why Darnold will be throwing TDS in meaningful December and January (and hopefully February) games for the next 12-15 years.

I too wanted people to sell me on this. My brother in law and cousins are all holding their breath with me. I hope his positives outweigh his negatives and he just had an off year with his top option having gone to the nfl. What scares me are the turnovers. I really hope he pans out... praying to the football gods. We will have to see - no one knows nothing at this point. I'm sure many GMs had Ryan Leaf ranked high on their boards too - the same with many busts. I really try to not be one of those debbie downers and say let nature take its course, that these guys know what their doing, but I've been a jets fan for about 25 years... I know what happens when i hope and dream lol. Still.... I hope this guy is our guy, and leads the franchise to a super bowl. One can dream.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Haven't seen Sam shirtless in a GQ spread yet and I think that will make all the difference. Like Parcell's talked about stars verses football players. We got ourselves a football player in Sam.

We've got to work on our own house.  JetNation is run by guys who want to be GQ type stars. 

image.png

• Haha 3

On 4/27/2018 at 2:32 PM, PepPep said:

I actually think Revis is right. But the more I think about it the more I am swayed that Rosen's injury history is a legitimate concern and a big reason why he slid.  

Injury risk had to have played a factor.  I think arm strength played a factor too.  He has good enough arm strength but someone pointed out that Chad did in college too.  I remember looking on YouTube at Chad playing in Marshall and his passes did remind me of Rosen.  It definitely feels like there's a chance Rosen's arm will degrade over time (he already had a shoulder injury) and I don't think he has much arm strength to spare.  He throws extremely accurate passes but you can't get away with floating passes in the NFL.  

That plus Rosen is (as they say) "good with a clean pocket" but not so much when things break down.  If we're going to win big games, we have to expect to play teams that pressure the QB. The goal is to win the Superbowl and, realistically, we're going to face some stout defenses once the competition really steps up.  On those Sundays, I think we'll be much happier having Darnold over Rosen.  

Don't get me wrong btw.  I'm actually excited to see Rosen play.  I think he's going to be really good out in AZ.  The perfect weather there will also help his game.  And I think early in his career while he's relatively healthy, he's really going to be fun to watch.  And since he's in the NFC, I have no problem even rooting for him (at least to an extent.  He seems pretty cocky so he might not be that easy to root for). 

I still think we got the best of the top 4 QBs (well, tbh, Josh Allen is a complete wildcard.  Who knows how good he'll be.  Possibly he'll be great).  I also think that Lamar Jackson has a chance to be the best QB in this class but he's another one who is a huge injury risk.  And of course, there's Kyle Lauletta, who some scouts have compared to Jimmy G.

In any case, I think we did fantastic in this draft.  This is the guy we've needed for DECADES!  I can't believe things actually fell our way for once.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Injury risk had to have played a factor.  I think arm strength played a factor too.  He has good enough arm strength but someone pointed out that Chad did in college too.  I remember looking on YouTube at Chad playing in Marshall and his passes did remind me of Rosen.  It definitely feels like there's a chance Rosen's arm will degrade over time (he already had a shoulder injury) and I don't think he has much arm strength to spare.  He throws extremely accurate passes but you can't get away with floating passes in the NFL.  

That plus Rosen is (as they say) "good with a clean pocket" but not so much when things break down.  If we're going to win big games, we have to expect to play teams that pressure the QB. The goal is to win the Superbowl and, realistically, we're going to face some stout defenses once the competition really steps up.  On those Sundays, I think we'll be much happier having Darnold over Rosen.  

Don't get me wrong btw.  I'm actually excited to see Rosen play.  I think he's going to be really good out in AZ.  The perfect weather there will also help his game.  And I think early in his career while he's relatively healthy, he's really going to be fun to watch.  And since he's in the NFC, I have no problem even rooting for him (at least to an extent.  He seems pretty cocky so he might not be that easy to root for). 

I still think we got the best of the top 4 QBs (well, tbh, Josh Allen is a complete wildcard.  Who knows how good he'll be.  Possibly he'll be great).  I also think that Lamar Jackson has a chance to be the best QB in this class but he's another one who is a huge injury risk.  And of course, there's Kyle Lauletta, who some scouts have compared to Jimmy G.

In any case, I think we did fantastic in this draft.  This is the guy we've needed for DECADES!  I can't believe things actually fell our way for once.  

I have to admit that I just dont see it with Rosen. I see a "pretty" passer. But he looks frail, has already had injury issues, has an attitude that I think could become a negative as opposed to the positive it became for Rodgers, hes not great out of the pocket, and takes lots of sacks. But looks great in clean pocket situations even though Mayfield and Darnold are both rated higher than him in that metric.  He is a Sam Bradford clone and I think will have a similar career. I think Bradford is the most overrated and overpaid QB in history.

24 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Running QBs do not hold up in the NFL. Everyone is licking D Watsons nuts right now but he lasted 6 games and was injured in practice. Staying healthy is one of the most important aspects of being a QB. I do not see Jackson staying healthy and I have no idea why people are assuming Jackson will either. Darnold looks like the type of physique that could play for 15 years. He might last 1 game, but the odds of him still playing in 10 years are realistically probably 10 times higher than Jackson or Watson.

On 4/27/2018 at 7:03 AM, Larz said:

Rosen was chosen 4th for a reason. 

If you fell in love with a player knowing that you had a 1/4 chance of being happy that's your mistake not the Jets 

Rosen was never linked to the #1 pick by anybody 

Darnold was for a year 

Rosen can throw but injury prone statues worry me in this day and age

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Running QBs do not hold up in the NFL. Everyone is licking D Watsons nuts right now but he lasted 6 games and was injured in practice. Staying healthy is one of the most important aspects of being a QB. I do not see Jackson staying healthy and I have no idea why people are assuming Jackson will either. Darnold looks like the type of physique that could play for 15 years. He might last 1 game, but the odds of him still playing in 10 years are realistically probably 10 times higher than Jackson or Watson.

It is better to be mobile behind the line than a downfield runner  at QB.  Running it down the field can get you pinballed around pretty good

On 4/27/2018 at 8:17 AM, HawkeyeJet said:

Here is my take on Darnold, who I had third. I hypothisezed with my friend and brother yesterday part of the reason I had him 3rd was because I thought the Jets had zero shot at him.  Not sure that's true, but it's possible.

Anyway, the thing that I will hold onto are his accuracy, his calm demeanor, and his athletic ability.  He has accuracy at all 3 levels.  Everyone knows the importance of accuracy.  He has it.  He can make plays when things break down.  Also very important.  

If the mental part of his game catches up with the physical part, he will be the best QB in this class.  I think it's important to let him sit until he can fully command the offense.  If that is Week 1, great.  Week 8, great too.

I too had Darnold third!!

And it wasn’t because of Darnold, not at all, obviously he is a great great talent; but because I have a real fear, based on the Jets past, recent and not so recent, that they don’t develop QBs well and Darnold requires development.  

And that scares me; not because of Darnold but because of the Jets. 

It is simple as that for me.  

With that said I love the pick but my gut also tells me the Jets had better do this right!

18 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm with you.  This may sound odd but along the same lines, I'd rather have a guy who over three passes had a completion, incompletion and INT instead of holding the ball every time and taking 3 sacks on those three drop backs.

This is very true and no one in the media discusses it because it actually takes some thought.

Look at Sanchez and Eli as the perfect comparisons for this point.  Eli has thrown a ton of picks in his career, but the vast majority are down the field, in between the 30's, and not in key moments.  Whereas Sanchez routinely threw pick 6s and red zone ints which are game losing plays.  

If you throw a pick in the red zone vs a pick on 3rd and 8 at the 40 down to the other teams 40, thats just a bad punt.  Sanchez never had a feel for the game - whether it was protections, down, distance etc.  Some ints are far worse then others and thats a statistical fact.

16 hours ago, nycdan said:

I dont think this has sunk in for me yet either.  I liked mayfield and he would have been a great guy to root for, but when you take a step back and look at what Darnold has put on film as a 19 and 20 year old and it is completely unreal that he is a New York Jet.  

On top of that, IMO, we have an offensive staff with Bates and Dennison who have done this before as far as coordinating a high level NFL offense both running and passing the ball.  

I think the future is bright here and its an awesome feeling

• Upvote 1

It's cliche, but this kid has that "It" factor.  He's the type of guy that can become a legendary QB.  That's what excites me most.  The turnovers don't bother me.  Even if he turns the ball over a lot over his career, as long as he throws a lot of TD's, he can be a Hall of Famer.  Hell, just look at Eli Manning. 

The footwork is probably the bigger issue, but that can be worked on.  He'll get the chance to take his time and get adjusted to the speed of the game. 

Plus, it made @The Crusher really, really happy.  And a jovial Crusher is the best Crusher. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's cliche, but this kid has that "It" factor.  He's the type of guy that can become a legendary QB.  That's what excites me most.  The turnovers don't bother me.  Even if he turns the ball over a lot over his career, as long as he throws a lot of TD's, he can be a Hall of Famer.  Hell, just look at Eli Manning. 

The footwork is probably the bigger issue, but that can be worked on.  He'll get the chance to take his time and get adjusted to the speed of the game. 

Plus, it made @The Crusher really, really happy.  And a jovial Crusher is the best Crusher. 

It really did because of the surprise of it. I honestly 100% stopped even thinking about getting him after we finish the season with the sixth pick. After going to three I took the stance  “ traded to three in a two QB draft.”

I was at the point on draft day that Baker or Rosen  would be fine and ready to become a fan of either. Allen would have most likely sent me spiraling into a medical weight lost program . “ Hi, I’m Crusher, I’m fat and fuck Macc!” 

So when the draft fell like it did I lost my mind when Sam was still available at three. I was half excited and half petrified knowing Macc had a choice in QBs. When they announced Sam it was true relief and elation. No matter how any of the QBs turn out Sam was my man. I’m still pretty jacked up by it. 

I already started a Sam scrapbook with my daughter Rosie’s help. She’s a scrapbook wizard. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It really did because of the surprise of it. I honestly 100% stopped even thinking about getting him after we finish the season with the sixth pick. After going to three I took the stance  “ traded to three in a two QB draft.”

I was at the point on draft day that Baker or Rosen  would be fine and ready to become a fan of either. Allen would have most likely sent me spiraling into a medical weight lost program . “ Hi, I’m Crusher, I’m fat and **** Macc!” 

So when the draft fell like it did I lost my mind when Sam was still available at three. I was half excited and half petrified knowing Macc had a choice in QBs. When they announced Sam it was true relief and elation. No matter how any of the QBs turn out Sam was my man. I’m still pretty jacked up by it. 

I already started a Sam scrapbook with my daughter Rosie’s help. She’s a scrapbook wizard. 

That's a little more info about your love life than any of us really needed to know, brother.  But at least you could have shared some pillow talk ;)

• Haha 2

On 4/27/2018 at 7:20 AM, Jets723 said:

I dont understand why anyone needs to be sold on Darnold. He has been the consensus top pick for a year, he is the youngest, and he wins and puts up points.  The turnovers last year really doesnt change any of what i said.  We also dont have to rush him which is probably the best course of action

"This doesnt mean anything on the college level"

Signed,

RG3

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, nycdan said:

That's a little more info about your love life than any of us really needed to know, brother.  But at least you could have shared some pillow talk ;)

I missed this earlier. Come to the mod lounge . I share some pillow talk with you.