Good morning Mogglez

section314

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is it too late to select the blonde in the background of the war room? Asking for a friend. 

I think there are about 30 di*** wanting to “select” her inside that war room alone. You (or your friend) will just have to rely on g*y p*rn for now. 

56 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Darnold is awkward AF

Benefit of the doubt for him, he’s sticking to ‘talking points’ type responses, understandably so after the lengthy draft lead up....takes a sec to realize it’s real, not ‘that org’ anymore but ‘OUR Org’.

Lets see how he talks in a day or two. Gets a free pass on last night.

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Not Moggelz, but the Jets released video of the call they had with Darnold right before he goes to the podium.  Both Bowles and Chris Johnson say they didn't think they had a shot at him.  That's real time as the pick is being made.  It seemed genuine to me.  I truly do think they had him #1 and were legitimately surprised he was there.

I'm really starting to like Chris Johnson..."Dude, you're gonna love NY". Just can't imagine Woody saying anything like that...

He just seems much more comfortable in the role than Woody ever did.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Benefit of the doubt for him, he’s sticking to ‘talking points’ type responses, understandably so after the lengthy draft lead up....takes a sec to realize it’s real, not ‘that org’ anymore but ‘OUR Org’.

Lets see how he talks in a day or two. Gets a free pass on last night.

I don't think he needs a "free pass."  There's nothing wrong with being a little awkward.  I don't need a hero.  I just want to get excited about football again.

55 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Not like this.  As I said above, it's not a bad thing, just seems super uncomfortable.

Possibly colored by being a bit disappointed, only in that he literally wore a brown tie and pocket square.

No one has ever been disappointed to not be a Brown. 

16 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I just want to get excited about football again.

I think drafting the "kinda sorta" best QB prospect in a very heavy QB draft at pick #3, a guy who has "all the potentials", should be enough to excite you.

I wanted Mayfield.  I don't like Darnold's penchant for turnovers.  But I'm certainly excited to see what he can do, and cautiously optimistic.

17 minutes ago, pointman said:

Those two frankensteins are actually kind of amusing. Darnold just looks... lets just hope he throws the ball well for us.

Give Sam time. Kids only twenty and he will grow into himself and the QB we been waiting for since forever. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I think drafting the "kinda sorta" best QB prospect in a very heavy QB draft at pick #3, a guy who has "all the potentials", should be enough to excite you.

I wanted Mayfield.  I don't like Darnold's penchant for turnovers.  But I'm certainly excited to see what he can do, and cautiously optimistic.

I am excited.  I wanted Rosen.  And would have been okay with Mayfield.  But there's nothing not to like about Darnold, and I think the turnovers can be improved upon.  As I said to you in another post, unlike typical USC situations, he didn't have great talent this year.  No other USC player went in the 1st round.  The RB could go late tonight, and he's like the 6th ranked one in this draft.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Give Sam time. Kids only twenty and he will grow into himself and the QB we been waiting for since forever. 

I don't appreciate the sudden serious response. I read your entire post waiting for the zinger. 

post-8121-0-50655300-1347444495.jpg

1 hour ago, mphtrilogy said:

same here, Prisco is a hater, but it was awful this year, once I saw that Darnold grade, i closed the tab and moved over to WalterFootball of all places another hater site, but they were pretty fair with the grades this year.

Prisco was literally the only draft analyst that applauded the Jets choice of Hackenberg a few years ago. That tells you all you need to know about how to take Prisco's opinions. 

44 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm really starting to like Chris Johnson..."Dude, you're gonna love NY". Just can't imagine Woody saying anything like that...

He just seems much more comfortable in the role than Woody ever did.

Totally agree. He seems more "down to earth" and more likeable.

Can anybody confirm @Mogglez isn’t catfishing us? He’s been a ghost ever since making some pretty broad “insights”: 

”the Jets have interest in (every) QB, and they like the top ones, but they like some guys better than others, but nobody knows who...”

paint me skeptical. 

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Can anybody confirm @Mogglez isn’t catfishing us? He’s been a ghost ever since making some pretty broad “insights”: 

”the Jets have interest in (every) QB, and they like the top ones, but they like some guys better than others, but nobody knows who...”

paint me skeptical. 

No catfish here...honestly, I wish I could say that it was the case.  I know I've been away for a while and the only thing I can say about that is...life has a tough and painful way of really knocking you on your ass sometimes.  To make a long story short, I've had a lot of stuff transpire over the last few months that took my attention away from football.  I've lurked a little bit, but I didn't really have the time to contribute and post as much.  I have kept in touch with my good pal @Paradis via PMs, so he can vouch for this story.

Before my hiatus, I mentioned to everyone here that around the during last few months/weeks, I know as much as everyone else.  It becomes hush-hush time as the draft draws closer.  If you want my educated opinion on what transpired...here it is.  We had Darnold and Rosen interchangeable for pretty much a year (Mayfield seemed to make a late push, buttttt that was a little more smoke than fire).  It felt like that we couldn't go wrong with either, but as time went on, Darnold seemed to separate himself a smidge...for a number of reasons.  The problem is that at that point, him going 1st overall felt like it was set in stone.  Simple really.  We just never thought he would drop.   Once the Giants picked Saquon, there was never a doubt as to who the pick was going to be.

@King P tagging ya so you see it brotha...good to be back around these parts.

@Mogglez human to human, I hope everything is okay and that you rebound from whatever trials you’re enduring.  Seriously. 

I may not agree with everyone’s perspective(s) or believe everything I read on the internet, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate reading unique opinions.  Yours included. 

I’m just a random dude on a message board, but if you need to vent...to a random dude on the internet, I’ve had my share of pitfalls & can relate to a lot. 

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Mogglez human to human, I hope everything is okay and that you rebound from whatever trials you’re enduring.  Seriously. 

I may not agree with everyone’s perspective(s) or believe everything I read on the internet, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate reading unique opinions.  Yours included. 

I’m just a random dude on a message board, but if you need to vent...to a random dude on the internet, I’ve had my share of pitfalls & can relate to a lot. 

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

+Love for the Mogglez.

Thank you so so so much guys... seriously.  Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No catfish here...honestly, I wish I could say that it was the case.  I know I've been away for a while and the only thing I can say about that is...life has a tough and painful way of really knocking you on your ass sometimes.  To make a long story short, I've had a lot of stuff transpire over the last few months that took my attention away from football.  I've lurked a little bit, but I didn't really have the time to contribute and post as much.  I have kept in touch with my good pal @Paradis via PMs, so he can vouch for this story.

Before my hiatus, I mentioned to everyone here that around the during last few months/weeks, I know as much as everyone else.  It becomes hush-hush time as the draft draws closer.  If you want my educated opinion on what transpired...here it is.  We had Darnold and Rosen interchangeable for pretty much a year (Mayfield seemed to make a late push, buttttt that was a little more smoke than fire).  It felt like that we couldn't go wrong with either, but as time went on, Darnold seemed to separate himself a smidge...for a number of reasons.  The problem is that at that point, him going 1st overall felt like it was set in stone.  Simple really.  We just never thought he would drop.   Once the Giants picked Saquon, there was never a doubt as to who the pick was going to be.

@King P tagging ya so you see it brotha...good to be back around these parts.

Nothing but luv, bruv. We talked offline, and I feel you. Life's been more valleys than peaks lately, but you hang onto family and you push on. 

On topic; Seems like Macc's career will be defined by the quote "didn't think we'd have a shot you--"

Archived