Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Not like this.  As I said above, it's not a bad thing, just seems super uncomfortable.

Possibly colored by being a bit disappointed, only in that he literally wore a brown tie and pocket square.

Tie looks the same color as the USC helmet sitting in front of him...

1 minute ago, MTJ06 said:

Tie looks the same color as the USC helmet sitting in front of him...

Yeah, it could be USC.  Regardless, while I'm not sure he wanted to be Brown, I'm pretty sure he was thinking he was going #1 until pretty recently, at least.

1 minute ago, mphtrilogy said:

same here, Prisco is a hater, but it was awful this year, once I saw that Darnold grade, i closed the tab and moved over to WalterFootball of all places another hater site, but they were pretty fair with the grades this year.

I liked Pete a lot when he was with The Sporting News. Don't know WTF happened. I used NFL.com this year. I'll have to check out Walter.

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is it too late to select the blonde in the background of the war room? Asking for a friend. 

I think there are about 30 di*** wanting to “select” her inside that war room alone. You (or your friend) will just have to rely on g*y p*rn for now. 

56 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Darnold is awkward AF

Benefit of the doubt for him, he’s sticking to ‘talking points’ type responses, understandably so after the lengthy draft lead up....takes a sec to realize it’s real, not ‘that org’ anymore but ‘OUR Org’.

Lets see how he talks in a day or two. Gets a free pass on last night.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Benefit of the doubt for him, he’s sticking to ‘talking points’ type responses, understandably so after the lengthy draft lead up....takes a sec to realize it’s real, not ‘that org’ anymore but ‘OUR Org’.

Lets see how he talks in a day or two. Gets a free pass on last night.

I don't think he needs a "free pass."  There's nothing wrong with being a little awkward.  I don't need a hero.  I just want to get excited about football again.

I am curious. Because he said Mac was in love with Rosen for the longest time. Wonder what changed.

I think Macc thought Darnold was the super smoking hot chick he never had a shot at so he turned his attention elsewhere lol.

56 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Manning-like if you will.

Those two frankensteins are actually kind of amusing. Darnold just looks... lets just hope he throws the ball well for us.

55 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Not like this.  As I said above, it's not a bad thing, just seems super uncomfortable.

Possibly colored by being a bit disappointed, only in that he literally wore a brown tie and pocket square.

No one has ever been disappointed to not be a Brown. 

21 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i'd have to say it seems the luck finally went in the jet's direction.

It seems like it yes. Long over due . In about 2-3 years we will know for sure.

16 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I just want to get excited about football again.

I think drafting the "kinda sorta" best QB prospect in a very heavy QB draft at pick #3, a guy who has "all the potentials", should be enough to excite you.

I wanted Mayfield.  I don't like Darnold's penchant for turnovers.  But I'm certainly excited to see what he can do, and cautiously optimistic.

17 minutes ago, pointman said:

Those two frankensteins are actually kind of amusing. Darnold just looks... lets just hope he throws the ball well for us.

Give Sam time. Kids only twenty and he will grow into himself and the QB we been waiting for since forever. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I think drafting the "kinda sorta" best QB prospect in a very heavy QB draft at pick #3, a guy who has "all the potentials", should be enough to excite you.

I wanted Mayfield.  I don't like Darnold's penchant for turnovers.  But I'm certainly excited to see what he can do, and cautiously optimistic.

I am excited.  I wanted Rosen.  And would have been okay with Mayfield.  But there's nothing not to like about Darnold, and I think the turnovers can be improved upon.  As I said to you in another post, unlike typical USC situations, he didn't have great talent this year.  No other USC player went in the 1st round.  The RB could go late tonight, and he's like the 6th ranked one in this draft.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Give Sam time. Kids only twenty and he will grow into himself and the QB we been waiting for since forever. 

I don't appreciate the sudden serious response. I read your entire post waiting for the zinger. 

post-8121-0-50655300-1347444495.jpg

1 hour ago, mphtrilogy said:

same here, Prisco is a hater, but it was awful this year, once I saw that Darnold grade, i closed the tab and moved over to WalterFootball of all places another hater site, but they were pretty fair with the grades this year.

Prisco was literally the only draft analyst that applauded the Jets choice of Hackenberg a few years ago. That tells you all you need to know about how to take Prisco's opinions.