Good morning Mogglez

section314

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

49 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Mogglez human to human, I hope everything is okay and that you rebound from whatever trials you’re enduring.  Seriously. 

I may not agree with everyone’s perspective(s) or believe everything I read on the internet, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate reading unique opinions.  Yours included. 

I’m just a random dude on a message board, but if you need to vent...to a random dude on the internet, I’ve had my share of pitfalls & can relate to a lot. 

Same here @Mogglez I don't know what it's about....but talking always helps no matter who it is. Hope everything is good! 

Appreciate the behind the scenes info you give us! Keeps us sane until actual football comes back.

43 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Hope all is getting better on your end, Mogglez! 

30 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hope everything gets better, @Mogglez. I been there myself, I think we all have, and it never stops. We just have to persevere and do what we can and never do too much. Life is a helluva drug.

Thanks for all you do on here man. Nothing but the best wishes for you my Jets brother!

20 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

+ 1 

13 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Same here @Mogglez I don't know what it's about....but talking always helps no matter who it is. Hope everything is good! 

Appreciate the behind the scenes info you give us! Keeps us sane until actual football comes back.

I really mean it when I say thank you everyone.  Love you all

48 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Nothing but luv, bruv. We talked offline, and I feel you. Life's been more valleys than peaks lately, but you hang onto family and you push on. 

On topic; Seems like Macc's career will be defined by the quote "didn't think we'd have a shot you--"

Time heals all wounds my friend.  I'll climb out of this.

There is definitely a trend here hahaha, but as long as we benefit from it, I'm all good with zero complaints!

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

No catfish here...honestly, I wish I could say that it was the case.  I know I've been away for a while and the only thing I can say about that is...life has a tough and painful way of really knocking you on your ass sometimes.  To make a long story short, I've had a lot of stuff transpire over the last few months that took my attention away from football.  I've lurked a little bit, but I didn't really have the time to contribute and post as much.  I have kept in touch with my good pal @Paradis via PMs, so he can vouch for this story.

Before my hiatus, I mentioned to everyone here that around the during last few months/weeks, I know as much as everyone else.  It becomes hush-hush time as the draft draws closer.  If you want my educated opinion on what transpired...here it is.  We had Darnold and Rosen interchangeable for pretty much a year (Mayfield seemed to make a late push, buttttt that was a little more smoke than fire).  It felt like that we couldn't go wrong with either, but as time went on, Darnold seemed to separate himself a smidge...for a number of reasons.  The problem is that at that point, him going 1st overall felt like it was set in stone.  Simple really.  We just never thought he would drop.   Once the Giants picked Saquon, there was never a doubt as to who the pick was going to be.

@King P tagging ya so you see it brotha...good to be back around these parts.

Sorry to hear that bud--sending good vibes your way.

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Thank you my friend, I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

You keep your head up my friend....

There is  a famous saying that goes "Winter never fails to turn into Spring......."

@Mogglez Your Spring is just around the corner.....

Peace Always......

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

Darnold is?

What about Bowles?  "I can't wait to get to you."

I'm actually worried for the young kid now.  What's Bowles gonna do once he gets to him?

He wants to make sure he knows how to kneel properly to run out the clock at the end of the first half, even when we have timeouts left?

Archived