Bob Wischusen says don't blame Bradway for the mess

NIGHT STALKER

yea but you make it sound like herm wasnt under contract. if i wanted to be a pest, i would tell herm to stop dreaming and report to work on monday as per your contract.

either way good riddance. i cant wait till next year when i can go to cheifshuddle.com and rub it in

Wischusen is a lap dog for the organization. He announces the games and does the "Terry Bradway Show". This guy would not dare utter a negative word. The Bradway show is a one hour slobberfest with Wischusen answering some of the tough questions that stump Bradway. Take anything he says on a negative topic as utter BS.

I gotta tell ya, I didn't know how big of a chump Bradway was until I heard him on Mike and the Maddog yesterday, and mike dropped "John Abraham" on him, and he began to go into one of his "Johns a great player" and Mike said "I know">

Lmao. That was hilarious.

If herm can stumble onto another Donnie Henderson and keep their offense, I think they could be nasty good next year.

then he'll piddle away their OL to free agency and jump ship again.

Donnie Henderson?!?!?! Hey now........

cunninghamfinger.gif

LOL. Seriously though, it seems that I'm reading a common theme among Jets fans that Donnie Henderson will join Herm in KC.

Did Gunther dig his grave there or something? I thought he did a decent job this year, and I'm pretty certain that Herm considers Gunther an old pal, so why the Donnie Henderson to KC speculation?

Donnie Henderson?!?!?! Hey now........

cunninghamfinger.gif

LOL. Seriously though, it seems that I'm reading a common theme among Jets fans that Donnie Henderson will join Herm in KC.

Did Gunther dig his grave there or something? I thought he did a decent job this year, and I'm pretty certain that Herm considers Gunther an old pal, so why the Donnie Henderson to KC speculation?

honestly if Mangini comes in here I wont give a sh*t who he fires and hires... It would be nice if he kept Donny and WEstoff though.

Wischusen is full of sh*t.

Bradway gets blame, because his piss poor drafts in 2002 and 2003 set this team up for failure. How difficult is it for a team to overcome guys like Derek Pagel, Jon McGraw, Goodwin, Alan Harper, etc and others that have shown little or were used sparingly, men like Askew?

This team was deprived of depth and had to go into free agency and waste time and money on bums like Beasley, Chester Mcglockton(way past his prime), etc.

Yes, the KC job was hard to pass up, but had Bradway provided Herm with better personnel, this team might have been able to keep Chad upright and not be in so much need. The task of coming back and going to battle with this team would not have seemed so monumental.

Bradway was the one that decided to pass on a very affordable Pat Williams. Bradway gets credit for Brandon Moore and Pete Kendall, but also gets blame for Fabini and not having a capable backup for Mawae.

F Bradway. No he gets a good share of the sh*t.

Archived