Jump to content

Josh Rosen: Huge A-Hole!


HighPitch
 Share

Recommended Posts

Rosen is an entitled jerky rich boy. Spoiled brat. I hope he gets clobbered and humiliated and Im glad we didnt take this moron. Last thing we needed was to waste a pick on a bad attitude!

 

 

After being selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the 10th overall pick Thursday night in the NFL draft, Rosen told reporters that he was "pissed" and "really angry" he fell outside of the top three.

"There were nine mistakes ahead of me," Rosen said.

 

"I thought I should've been picked at 1, 2 or 3," Rosen said. "I dropped and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn't really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness. But for some reason, right when I got that call, that's not what happened. I got really happy and really motivated.

 

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rosen is a schmuck. Felt this way all along. Won jack squat in college. Herbstreit talked about how his team would have been more successful with Mayfield/Rosen but the same wouldn't be true if Rosen went to Ok/USC. Look at the way Rosen's own coach talked about him. And yet, after all this, he still acts like a pompous ass. Tells you all you need to know.

Hey Josh, win something before you give the arrogance that goes along with winning.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see nothing but a competitor mad that he went from him/darnold discussion to being 4th qb drafted bc of the incompetence of a team like the bills ... it doesn’t get much more honest than his answer , I guess the preferred “I’m just happy to be in nfl and greatful to team ___” would have been better ... finally someone with balls , you don’t speak like him unless you’re supremely confident in your abilities ... almost any current or ex player preferred rosen , because they know they want a qb with balls, confidence and talent moreso than another company man just spewing crap out of their mouth like a politician


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, King P said:

So because Rosen believes he's the best that automatically makes him an entitled a-hole? Ok whatever :rolleyes:

read between the lines! He speaks of intense anger that he needed to cover up. Thats not normal. Hes a rich entitled jerk that cant believe he didnt get what he wanted. probably a first for him

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smh. Guy was being honest instead of the usual garbage you get to hear “I’m excited for the opportunity, it is what it is, couldn’t be happier, looking forward, I’m a (insert team name) now n that’s all that matters, dream come true”. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, King P said:

So because Rosen believes he's the best that automatically makes him an entitled a-hole? Ok whatever :rolleyes:

Agreed, if it was the Jets who picked him at 10 everyone here would've said how much they love his attitude and the chip on his shoulder so it's all relative.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea I get the whole "fierce competition" thing.

Funny, when geno has a temper tantrum for not getting wht he wanted, you guys bashed the hell out of him

 

When rosen does the same thing its OK.

 

This kid will be pouting when he is 2-6 and blaming everyone else. Hes a cancer

 

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HighPitch said:

read between the lines! He speaks of intense anger that he needed to cover up. Thats not normal. Hes a rich entitled jerk that cant believe he didnt get what he wanted. probably a first for him

I don't understand people who throw the rich part into it like it's his fault that his parents have money or like that isn't a good thing. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Again my problem was looking at his facial expression. It looked he was moping. I don't want that in the Jets locker room. We do enough moping here

Yep...it's a good thing we don't have that in the locker room.

jets-camp-football.jpg

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

read between the lines! He speaks of intense anger that he needed to cover up. Thats not normal. Hes a rich entitled jerk that cant believe he didnt get what he wanted. probably a first for him

If I believed I was the best at what I do and people that I felt were inferior to me got picked over me, I'd be pissed too.

You don't seem to realize this because you're not built like that, so I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Not everybody is just "happy to be here". Some people are super competitive and they feel like they belong.

You look at it as entitled, I look at it as knowing who you are and what your worth is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of you people are ridiculous be happy the best prospect in the draft fell into our laps. I liked Rosen as my number one qb too but I also thought the browns should take darnold with the first overall...why? Because he was the safest pick. The "experts" all had him going to the browns number one for that reason highest ceiling to floor ratio. Maybe he ends up being the worst qb in the draft it is a possibility in any draft but lets give this guy a chance before we rush him out or cry over it. As for his lack of enthusiasm when drafted by us, the guy was told all year He was going to be the first pick he probably was already looking at houses in Cleveland and planning for his new life and at the last minute his whole life got turned upside down. He went from having receivers like Landry and Gordon and Coleman to kearse. Give him a day to adjust and let everything sink in let him realise that the weapons we lack on offense is a temporary thing that the situation will change year to year. He has more potential than any qb we have had in a long time, let's try to be happy and supportive as a fan base instead of a group of miserable old aholes for once.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, King P said:

If I believed I was the best at what I do and people that I felt were inferior to me got picked over me, I'd be pissed too.

You don't seem to realize this because you're not built like that, so I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Not everybody is just "happy to be here". Some people are super competitive and they feel like they belong.

You look at it as entitled, I look at it as knowing who you are and what your worth is.

It's okay to be pissed...the entitled sh--- is that he felt the need to share it with everyone.

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, King P said:

So because Rosen believes he's the best that automatically makes him an entitled a-hole? Ok whatever :rolleyes:

Well, I have to say it made me pause. That's his first reaction? To being picked 10th overall? Nine mistakes include players like Chubb, Barkley, Ward, etc. not just QB's. A little humility and maturity go a long way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Rosen is an entitled jerky rich boy. Spoiled brat. I hope he gets clobbered and humiliated and Im glad we didnt take this moron. Last thing we needed was to waste a pick on a bad attitude!

 

 

After being selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the 10th overall pick Thursday night in the NFL draft, Rosen told reporters that he was "pissed" and "really angry" he fell outside of the top three.

"There were nine mistakes ahead of me," Rosen said.

 

"I thought I should've been picked at 1, 2 or 3," Rosen said. "I dropped and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn't really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness. But for some reason, right when I got that call, that's not what happened. I got really happy and really motivated.

 

 

Ummm, sounds exactly like a Tom Brady personality. Just glad he is not in our division. Hopefully Allen is a bust, cuz if he is legit, the Bills killed it with him and Edmunds in the 1st round. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Well, I have to say it made me pause. That's his first reaction? To being picked 10th overall? Nine mistakes include players like Chubb, Barkley, Ward, etc. not just QB's. A little humility and maturity go a long way.

exactly.  the cardinals just traded up for him and he's forming his dart board material.  not who i want as the face of the franchise.

it's interesting to watch predraft interviews with darnold.  he is a classy guy, humble, serious.  won't say the wrong thing.  this is how you change a locker room.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea I get the whole "fierce competition" thing.
Funny, when geno has a temper tantrum for not getting wht he wanted, you guys bashed the hell out of him
 
When rosen does the same thing its OK.
 
This kid will be pouting when he is 2-6 and blaming everyone else. Hes a cancer
 
 
Problem was .. Geno was an ahole ... Remember the reason for the broken jaw.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...