Josh Rosen: Huge A-Hole!

HighPitch

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Feels like the "We Wanted Rosen" Crowd are the most butthurt of all today.

Most of the Pro-Mayfield gusy are like "meh, ok, Darnold, nice pick, lets hope the INT's go away".

Rosen fans are legit pissed off to the point of defending his sh*tty bitching comments.

They're probably a bunch of Jewish folks, in all honesty.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Saying 9 teams made a mistake is bitching? 

BTW. Nice to see you. 

Nice to see you too Tyler, been a while.

Yes, it's obviously sour grapes.  The "9 teams made a mistake" is borderline tolerable tho.

The "dodged a bullet not being drafted by the Browns/Jets" comment (paraphrasing) is not.

**** him.  See him on the field.

Presuming he isn't hurt, since he's 'like an egg back there'.

Just now, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Can you imagine getting drafted to the nfl and they play a 30 second video highlighting your families accomplishments right after? 

Espn didn’t even show 1 football highlight for almost a minute?  Feel bad for the kid

hahaha. I live in LA, 1 mile from the Rose Bowl...that's because he wasn't that good in college.  That's a fact.  

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Feels like the "We Wanted Rosen" Crowd are the most butthurt of all today.

Most of the Pro-Mayfield gusy are like "meh, ok, Darnold, nice pick, lets hope the INT's go away".

Rosen fans are legit pissed off to the point of defending his sh*tty bitching comments.

Basically. I drank my Mayfield disappointment out last night and am all in on Darnold now cause he's our guy. Not surprising the whiny bitches loved the whiny bitch

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Yes, it's obviously sour grapes.  The "9 teams made a mistake" is borderline tolerable tho.

The "dodged a bullet not being drafted by the Browns/Jets" comment (paraphrasing) is not.

Wait, he said he "dodged a bullet not being drafted by the Browns/Jets" ? 

Didn't hear or read that. 

I would agree that would be disrespectful. The other comment about 9 teams made a mistake I don't have any issue with that, that's healthy confidence. 

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lol he didn’t say that.

I love this attitude. I was firmly on the Rosen/ Mayfield side of the fence and Darnold’s boring persona doesn’t help. I’m excited for our guy but I was sh*tting bricks at the thought of Rosen being a dolphin.

I don't understand how Rosen saying nine teams made a mistake is any different than Jackson saying, "It's on," when Neon Deon asked him about being last pick in first. Darnold obviously thought he was going 1, these guys are QB's not wall flowers.

1 minute ago, jetswin said:

I don't understand how Rosen saying nine teams made a mistake is any different than Jackson saying, "It's on," when Neon Deon asked him about being last pick in first. Darnold obviously thought he was going 1, these guys are QB's not wall flowers.

This. 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Lol he didn’t say that.

I love this attitude. I was firmly on the Rosen/ Mayfield side of the fence and Darnold’s boring persona doesn’t help. I’m excited for our guy but I was sh*tting bricks at the thought of Rosen being a dolphin.

I wasn't.  

I was actually hoping the Phins got him.  Both because my brother is a Phins fan and he wanted him AND because I wanted to see an AFC East of Darnold, Allen and Rosen (and maybe Jackson in NE) playing each other the next 5-10 years.

Why?

Because I wanted to see OUR GUY kick those other guys asses and prove to us he was the right choice by beating the other choices.

I don't want to play the Washington Generals.

I want to be the best by beating the best.

13 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

They're probably a bunch of Jewish folks, in all honesty.

Grew up Catholic, but it's all good.

No.  I don't have a problem with what he said.  I want my QB to be cocky, bordering on being a... whatever.  I liked Baker the most, and he'e really cocky.   I liked when Rosen said he wanted to be the GOAT, to get more rings than Brady.

12 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

You get it?

Everyone wanted the Jewish kid....that's probably the Jewish Jets fan base who wanted him, regardless of his abilities.  

Call a spade a spade.

9 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

BINGO! The Jewish folks (I am Jewish)

David Mamet self hating jews.jpg

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I wasn't.  

I was actually hoping the Phins got him.  Both because my brother is a Phins fan and he wanted him AND because I wanted to see an AFC East of Darnold, Allen and Rosen (and maybe Jackson in NE) playing each other the next 5-10 years.

Why?

Because I wanted to see OUR GUY kick those other guys asses and prove to us he was the right choice by beating the other choices.

I don't want to play the Washington Generals.

I want to be the best by beating the best.

Cool... it would’ve been so much fun if Rosen won the AFC East for the next 10 years while we make a few wild cards. I don’t know if that’s gonna be true but I’d rather it not be a possibility.

I dont care about the "9 teams made a mistake" comment. I find his "anger" and trying to control that anger and trying to put on a smile comments more telling....

Theres a difference here. Peyton Manning was cocky, thats OK.

Rosen was infuriated that he got taken 10th. Infuriated to the point he had a hard time covering it up. That screams of, "OMG What they didnt want ME???!!! Add that to all the other comments he made, like not wanting to go to the browns.....and you know hes an entitled baby. Also, the fact that he dropped to 10th....the #1 qb perhaps......why? you dont think 9 GM's noticed?

Kinda like ELI when he said he wouldnt play for the browns. WTF who says that kind of crap and expects to be respected

All I know is hed better back it up on the field. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

so it's a fake quote from fake sports center account

It was reported HERE at JN as a legit quote repeatedly last night.  /shrug

If it's fake, then back to my original comment.  His comment on "9 mistakes" is IMO borderline tolerable.

It came across more whiney than passionate, like the kid was entitled to the high spot.

end of the day, talk is cheap, for all these kids.  On field is what matters.

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Holy crap..

OK, so does anyone else love the "fire" now????

Hes an ass. I am right, you are wrong. End of story. byebye

It's not a real quote. It's a joke about what they think he's actually thinking. And lets be honest the Jets and the Browns (more so) have earned being butt end of a joke. 

You guys are idiots that think this way. It’s like I said a few weeks ago, his attitude is exactly why he’ll be good. Insecure about people being rich is what this is. If he was broke it would be “gritty chip in shoulder”.

You can always tell who the broke rock breakers are here.

Archived