Talent Available Rounds 4-7

KRL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Via Tony:

* I’m told the Atlanta Falcons and Baltimore Ravens will look linebacker at some point today.  Both teams like Jack Cichy of Wisconsin as a target.

* Earlier this week I posted teams expected Maurice Hurst to drop due to documented medical concerns.  One league person told me, “The team that draft’s Hurst better have someone follow him around with resuscitation equipment.”  The other player who could take an unexpected tumble due to medicals is RJ McIntosh of Miami.

1 hour ago, peekskill68 said:

I really don't see the OL as being as bad as you.  We upgraded at center, Winters was a cripple last year, we invested decent $$ into Beachum so he's not going anywhere, Carpenter was great year 1 and iffy year 2  and Shell is gaining experience.  Biggest weakness to me remains NO PASS RUSH...

We all have been Bowles trained to believe we have a good line because we never do. It was near bottom of the league in most stats. The vets we have holding it together are on the decline not going up. Shell is a nice value for a 5th rounder. But he certainly is not a anchor we desperate need a few of. We need a lot of help on the Oline to allow darnold to max his potential. Bowles and his D have to take a backseat for once from now on. 

Archived