GB-8

LA Rams -8

SEA-8

BAL-7

CIN-7

DAL-7

MIN-7

——————

...with four picks in the 5th round, Seattle looks like the likeliest trade partner. 

B03D1D1D-E694-474B-8784-9E09119E81C8.jpeg

Looks like we could drop back 13 spots and recoup a 5th, to get back-to-back picks...which works with my schedule/ADD. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

DAY THREE DRAFT CRAP

5-minutes per pick (rd4-6)

4-minutes per pick (rd7)

———————

Potential trade partners (teams w most day 3 picks):

GB-8

LA Rams -8

SEA-8

BAL-7

CIN-7

DAL-7

MIN-7

——————

...with four picks in the 5th round, Seattle looks like the likeliest trade partner. 

B03D1D1D-E694-474B-8784-9E09119E81C8.jpeg

Looks like we could drop back 13 spots and recoup a 5th, to get back-to-back picks...which works with my schedule/ADD. 

Would any of these guys flip us a 6th-7th to have Petty be their #3?

9 minutes ago, section314 said:

Would any of these guys flip us a 6th-7th to have Petty be their #3?

Cincy, Dallas, maybe Seattle? 

Green Bay traded for Kizer so they’re set. Baltimore drafted Lamar Jackson. Minny has Trevor Simian (but they’re keen on collecting backups) Dallas has one back-up (Rush Cooper) and they tend to like goofy white guys. 

Seattle has Austin Davis and another nobody, so maybe them?

Cincy lost their #2 and just have Matt Barkley, so they might be a good fit. 

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Cincy, Dallas, maybe Seattle? 

Green Bay traded for Kizer so they’re set. Baltimore drafted Lamar Jackson. Minny has Trevor Simian (but they’re keen on collecting backups) Dallas has one back-up (Rush Cooper) and they tend to like goofy white guys. 

Seattle has Austin Davis and another nobody, so maybe them?

Cincy lost their #2 and just have Matt Barkley, so they might be a good fit. 

Any of the above work for me:D

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Man, that video of Shaq Griffin has me choked up. I’m a damn baby with emotional sh*t lol. I wouldn’t mind the Jets taking him.

He has a disadvantage but he is a ball player.

Not just a player but a leader will set an example for players. Believe the team that takes him will not regret it.

I think if you want to go O-line, you go boom or bust big upside prospect and take OT- Desmond Harrison. 

I know about the checkered past, I know about the lack of competition he played against, I know this guys is super raw with his technique. But you're talking about a player in the 4th round that has elite athletic ability and ideal size and length to be a dominant LT at the NFL level.  

Harrison needs to gain some weight/strength, improve his technique and stay clear of trouble. Maybe that's too much to ask but the Jets can stash him on the depth chart while Ijalana, Beachem, Shell and Qvale take over OT duties. They need LT talent desperately and while there are a number of other prospects they can go after with better resumes and great upside, I see Harrison as a solid gamble at a position of major need. JMHO. 

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

OK, Macc - get me an edge guy or a RB in this round.

Okoronkwo, Sweat, Armstrong, Mark Walton, Nyheim Hines.

Dude. If you’re going to jinx us again, at least list more players than picks ahead of us. 

6 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I think if you want to go O-line, you go boom or bust big upside prospect and take OT- Desmond Harrison. 

I know about the checkered past, I know about the lack of competition he played against, I know this guys is super raw with his technique. But you're talking about a player in the 4th round that has elite athletic ability and ideal size and length to be a dominant LT at the NFL level.  

Harrison needs to gain some weight/strength, improve his technique and stay clear of trouble. Maybe that's too much to ask but the Jets can stash him on the depth chart while Ijalana, Beachem, Shell and Qvale take over OT duties. They need LT talent desperately and while there are a number of other prospects they can go after with better resumes and great upside, I see Harrison as a solid gamble at a position of major need. JMHO. 

he's on my wish list up above. News out of interviews and such said theres still concerns about character though. I'm expecting him to go Undrafted. 

Archived