Day-3 (Rounds 4-7)

Greenseed4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

He'll never come close to 5.20.  This sucks.  No OT, No Edge defender.  Meanwhile Mauldin is a slow sack of sh*t out there when healthy.  This is very frustrating.    St. Brown would be a cool pick too.

I've just been looking at the edge guys left.  A few undersized guys with talent still on the board.  I won't name them, so I don't jinx it, but there are a few.

8 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Thought Sheppard was drafted to be edge rusher... Yes he played inside in college but they mentioned multiple times for him to switch outside.

Bowles said yesterday he’ll play opposite Leo. Meaning left defensive end. Hes replacing Mo. 

3 minutes ago, King P said:

I'm hoping our next pick is either ESB, Crosby, or Harrison ??

from your keyboard to Macc's face...

I had John Franklin-Myers as a cardinal pick in the 7th... that's gotta put me up in points.

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

from your keyboard to Macc's face...

I had John Franklin-Myers as a cardinal pick in the 7th... that's gotta put me up in points.

Yup.  That pick, and Kentavius Street who I got in the 7th are probably the most points so far.

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup.  That pick, and Kentavius Street who I got in the 7th are probably the most points so far.

Unfortunately, the rest of my draft (Johnson, Reeves & Thomas) are all possible UDFAs if no none loves 'em... so i could end up a wash. 

Archived