Day-3 (Rounds 4-7)

Greenseed4

http://draftanalyst.com/nfl-draft-live-wire-day-3

* I’m told the New York Jets will look to come out of Day 3 with a receiver -- preferably someone they can line up in the slot -- and hope to continue to fortify their defensive line. The Jets drafted a potentially very good player in Nathan Shepherd, the defensive lineman from Fort Hays State last night, in the third round. Sources from the organization tell me Josh Sweat of Florida State and Jullian Taylor of Temple are two potential targets. The team would also like to add a nickel player in the secondary today, and linebacker Jack Cichy will be a consideration at some point if he’s still available.

* Once the draft is complete, look for the Jets to load up on offensive linemen and running backs from the class of UDFAs. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Larz said:

Every draft every year after the first 2 rounds

Fan Checks top available list compiled by Mel kiper ..... 

Picks a couple players that they have never seen play..... 

Jets pick someone else based on hundreds of hours of scouting and preparation... 

Fan : what the **** are they doing?!? 

Was gonna post exactly this. I missed days 2 and 3. Come back here and it’s the usual Mac sucks, why no offense? And if it is offense, why’d they pass on the guy I know?

rinse and repeat

20 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

Was gonna post exactly this. I missed days 2 and 3. Come back here and it’s the usual Mac sucks, why no offense? And if it is offense, why’d they pass on the guy I know?

rinse and repeat

It's hysterical. For every Kamara that hits, you've got many, many more Jonathan Williams that are the darlings of every mock that just don't translate to the Pros. For the moment, I have no reason to doubt Jeremy Bates. He knows what he needs for his offense a hell of a lot more than I do. That may change if he turns into one of the myriad of craptacular OCs we've had here...but Sam Darnold is one hell of a reason to give him the benefit of the doubt right now.

21 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

rinse and repeat

It has to be done.  Just like flossing.  

Archived