Day-3 (Rounds 4-7)

Greenseed4

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Did the Pats trade down AGAIN?!

These are their 2019 picks i think .......... for now.

1st 
2nd
2nd (via Bears) 
3rd (via Lions) 
3rd (projected comp) 
3rd (projected comp) 
4th 
5th 
6th (projected comp) 
7th 
7th (projected comp)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I hear you both but let's pretend we can rearrange Macc's drafts so that this year was year 1.  We'd all be gaga that he managed to snag a FQB right away.  Then we'd have the Leonard Wililams and Jamal Adams' drafts and think "he keeps adding core pieces".  Then we put the Darron Lee one last and think "not great but he's allowed a bad draft".  

In short, I think the order of the drafts he's had greatly affect our view of the job he's done.  I'm the exact same way as you guys btw.  It feels like things fall into his lap nearly every year but I'll happily take that if that's what it takes for us to be a winner.  

1 decent pick every year in the draft is not winning us a Super Bowl. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

TBF they've been looking for a TE since the early 90s.

I agree with you, I don’t mind the Herndon pick. And Sweat has an injury history, but feel like Macc could’ve been more aggressive looking for a edge somewhere in this draft. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

The Jets drafted the defensive end that would be a good complement to a good edge rusher and a tight end that’d be the decent second TE opposite a really good receiving TE. They’re buying throw pillows when they don’t have a couch.

I would rather throw pillows than a cold floor

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets drafted the defensive end that would be a good complement to a good edge rusher and a tight end that’d be the decent second TE opposite a really good receiving TE. They’re buying throw pillows when they don’t have a couch.

Like an assortment of lipsticks from the dollar store to fancy up our pet pig. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You're on fire today.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It's really difficult to see what he's trying to accomplish as far as putting a roster together. It's not just that he's doing it wrong, it's that there's no way to tell what he thinks doing it right entails.

7 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Damn Iggles.

Okoronkwo stlll out there?  Won't be for long, now that I have mentioned him.

He'll never come close to 5.20.  This sucks.  No OT, No Edge defender.  Meanwhile Mauldin is a slow sack of sh*t out there when healthy.  This is very frustrating.    St. Brown would be a cool pick too.

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

It's really difficult to see what he's trying to accomplish as far as putting a roster together. It's not just that he's doing it wrong, it's that there's no way to tell what he thinks doing it right entails.

If people from the outside believe he's doing it right, then that's enough for me

Archived