Josh Rosen was Eli Manning , Darnold is Tony Romo

experto/cookiemonsta

I think Darnold's small hands will eventually derail his success due to fumbles in key spots like with Tony Romo. Both are creative players, but both lack Aaron Rodgers arm talent to move around. If you expect him to lead us to a superbowl , he will not. Rosen was the prototypical ace qb, who looks good, and plays good, and will be a winner. I am all in on Rosen and never liked Darnold. He struggled mightily vs Ohio St, and unlike Brady which led Michigan over Alabama in the final game, looked like sh*t. USC had Ronald Jones who is an elite back this year, so his turnovers are no excuse, and will not be correctable. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ban

Ban?? I studied Darnold all year long and he regressed, his stats say so. USC had plenty of talent on defense with the olb and Greene on the dline. I think his turnovers are a major issue, and will never improve. He is actually my second best USC qb after Palmer, and slightly ahead of Sanchez. He will get wins , but never a big playoff win. Romo folded in the elements always (see Seattle game fumble 2006).

Just now, experto/cookiemonsta said:

Ban?? I studied Darnold all year long and he regressed, his stats say so. USC had plenty of talent on defense with the olb and Greene on the dline. I think his turnovers are a major issue, and will never improve. He is actually my second best USC qb after Palmer, and slightly ahead of Sanchez. He will get wins , but never a big playoff win. Romo folded in the elements always (see Seattle game fumble 2006).

Ok sorry.

Perma Ban.

I think Darnold's small hands will eventually derail his success due to fumbles in key spots like with Tony Romo. Both are creative players, but both lack Aaron Rodgers arm talent to move around. If you expect him to lead us to a superbowl , he will not. Rosen was the prototypical ace qb, who looks good, and plays good, and will be a winner. I am all in on Rosen and never liked Darnold. He struggled mightily vs Ohio St, and unlike Brady which led Michigan over Alabama in the final game, looked like sh*t. USC had Ronald Jones who is an elite back this year, so his turnovers are no excuse, and will not be correctable. 
I loved Rosen too but honestly did you see his frame? He is a few hits away from a short career which is a shame because I think he has alot of talent. If I have learned one thing watching the draft year after year is that no one is ever anyone else. All the comparisons mean less than nothing

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I'm not saying to ban him.

But ban him.

The evaluation will not ban, you can go ahead and ban me. I have nailed a ton of snowstorms that other meteorologists have not. Macc is not a good gm, and his track record in Houston was not the best in picking qb. 

Draft analysts don't know sh*t buddy. They picked Goff over Wentz? I don't care what the networks say.  

Study  the tape, you will see a flawed qb in some sense.  

14 minutes ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

So now Darnold has small hands, lol

5 minutes ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

You are a lunatic. I have nailed late round picks in every draft recently. BTW I predicted on other forums last year that Eagle edge rusher Barnett was as good as Myles Garrett.

Woah scout master I didn’t about all those “nailed late round picks” I should probably take a step back, huh?

this guy knows what he’s talking about^ 

How about you go f*ck yourself and take your presumptions about OUR QB 20 miles that way ———>

1 minute ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

The evaluation will not ban, you can go ahead and ban me. 

Max hates foreigners, so I can't.

I once called that the Jets would get blown out by the Patriots and beat them in the playoffs a few weeks later before it happened. You've nothing on me Experto, if that even is your real name. F*ck you.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

So now Darnold has small hands, lol

Uh, he does. Smaller than mine, and I can barely hold a drink let alone an NFL football. But to be fair, Rosen’s decent-sized hands are only 3/8” bigger. 

2 minutes ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

So we should ban Revis too from getting his jersey retired? Plus he played with Brady and against Brady. I trust him over Mac.

Malcontent likes a Malconent..noooo wayyy dude.

I trust the 17 NFL GM’s who said Darnold is the best in this class over Darrelle Revis.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Malcontent likes a Malconent..noooo wayyy dude.

I trust the 17 NFL GM’s who said Darnold is the best in this class over Darrell’s Revis.

Dude, he has excellent foot work, similar accuracy as Darnold. Darnold has slightly more creativity , but Rosen can throw better down the field and get guys uncovered, which is not teachable. If Rosen busts I will be shocked.  

Just now, experto/cookiemonsta said:

Dude, he has excellent foot work, similar accuracy as Darnold. Darnold has slightly more creativity , but Rosen can throw better down the field and get guys uncovered, which is not teachable. If Rosen busts I will be shocked.  

You are literally talking to the (previously) BIGGEST Josh Rosen fan on this entire ******* board. And anyone here will tell you that.

There is literally NOTHING YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT JOSH ROSEN.

His ceiling isn’t as high as Darnold’s. 

1 minute ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

Darnold actually plays full seasons.

23 minutes ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

Let me tell you one thing: you cannot see into the future. When your team gets arguably the #1 QB in the draft, maybe sit out a round and save your negativity, okay? What's the friggin' point other than to bum people out?

You could make self-assured, fact-based prognostications about how every single QB in this draft will not succeed:

Mayfield: height, small hands, Manziel light, etc

Rosen: concussions, no escapability, not tough enough, not as interested in football as other things

Allen: accuracy issues

Let's enjoy this until it's time to go searching again.

DC

4 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

Let me tell you one thing: you cannot see into the future. When your team gets arguably the #1 QB in the draft, maybe sit out a round and save your negativity, okay? What's the friggin' point other than to bum people out?

You could make self-assured, fact-based prognostications about how every single QB in this draft will not succeed:

Mayfield: height, small hands, Manziel light, etc

Rosen: concussions, no escapability, not tough enough, not as interested in football as other things

Allen: accuracy issues

Let's enjoy this until it's time to go searching again.

DC

What do you mean “let’s” He isn’t even a Jets fan. He’s just some guy who thinks he’s a professional  scout because he nudged a few of his buddy’s at the bar one night and said “Hey...Barnett is going to be as good as Myles Garrett..just you wait and see.”

Archived