Josh Rosen was Eli Manning , Darnold is Tony Romo

experto/cookiemonsta

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Villain actually really started advocating for Glennon when he was available for trade a few years back...he actually had my support believe it or not. 

Villain had super informative posts with play by play .gifs and everything. I was on board..I can’t lie lol.

just happy we never got him in retrospect though.

Good thing because he sucks ass. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

We will see what happens when the Jets improve front office and have a ton of cap space next year. Look they might get a lot of players next offseason around Darnold and have a good run. I am still a fan.

If we get the next coach, it should be Mark Dantonio. I have said for years he developed Cousins at Msu and has become an underrated machine at East Lansing. I think he is better than Saban as an NFL coach as he can connect better.

The Knicks former coach :D

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Knicks former coach :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dantonio Nah he developed Levon Bell and Cousins. He takes 3 star recruits and develops them. This is the guy who I would bet is successful. Better record at East Lansing than Nick the Prick Saban.

Yeh and he was also the defensive coordinator of the 2002 OHIO St team that upset Miami. He is a sound tactician. If I was gm I would get him and let him build the team and staff.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Villain actually really started advocating for Glennon when he was available for trade a few years back...he actually had my support believe it or not. 

Villain had super informative posts with play by play .gifs and everything. I was on board..I can’t lie lol.

just happy we never got him in retrospect though.

And I still believe that what I spoke about with Glennon is valid. Just like his situation in Tampa he had a terrible Oline in Chicago along with arguably the worst targets on that Bears team. 

It's not like Trubisky's 59% comp rate with 7TD"s and 7INT's in 12 games was much better than Glennon's 66% completion rate 4 TD's and 5INT's in 4 games. 

It is what it is. I know that someone's situation at one team doesn't mean that that would be their exact outcome in a Jets uniform. However, given that we dont invest in offensive lineman Im also glad we didn't get him. 

22 minutes ago, Alka said:

So you are in the prediction business.  I am also in the prediction business.  I predict that Josh Rosen will not hold up physically to ever become the great player that you predict he will be.  I also predict that Sam Darnold will be a winner for the NY Jets, and we will be looking back on this draft and say that the Jets finally got one right.  

And as far as leading us to the Super Bowl, Mark Sanchez was one win away for 2 seasons in a row to lead the NY Jets to a Super Bowl, and my money says that Sam Darnold is better than Mark Sanchez could ever hope to be.  

I also could care less what you think.  

It's "couldn't."  "Couldn't care less" not "could" care less. One of my biggest pet peeves. Sorry! I know how annoying this post was!

24 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Spoken like man with experience on Match.com

Yeah, I don’t have that slick game like you do, Joe, where you can just push a button next to your bed and a pack of hot chicks shows up to change your diaper. I’ve gotta work for it.

1 hour ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

I think Darnold's small hands will eventually derail his success due to fumbles in key spots like with Tony Romo. Both are creative players, but both lack Aaron Rodgers arm talent to move around. If you expect him to lead us to a superbowl , he will not. Rosen was the prototypical ace qb, who looks good, and plays good, and will be a winner. I am all in on Rosen and never liked Darnold. He struggled mightily vs Ohio St, and unlike Brady which led Michigan over Alabama in the final game, looked like sh*t. USC had Ronald Jones who is an elite back this year, so his turnovers are no excuse, and will not be correctable. 

Rosen is a little biach Who couldnt once play a full season in college. Little wimp. In 4 years he will retire and go work as a receptionist in daddy’s doctor’s office and play tennis on Sundays 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, I don’t have that slick game like you do, Joe, where you can just push a button next to your bed and a pack of hot chicks shows up to change your diaper. I’ve gotta work for it.

Happily married dude to a trophy wife living the dream own home in the suburbs, kids out of college good jobs, soon retired.

You talk a good game but know all the ins and outs of being institutionalized/rehab facilities/group homes/mens bath houses. 

I am a fan of yours, keep on truckin!

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He flirts with women by pressing the “Thanks button” on message boards.

8 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

It's "couldn't."  "Couldn't care less" not "could" care less. One of my biggest pet peeves. Sorry! I know how annoying this post was!

I apologize.  Thank you for correcting me.  I will try not to repeat the error.  

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

You're not, yet just referred to my size. lol. 

You can even hurt my feelings. Stop acting like an idiot and I'll return back to dealing with you with some respect. 

Dude listen I  want no issues with you or anyone else we differed on opinions and you called me an idiot. 

If you want respect you need to earn it and not act like a name calling 5 yr old. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Dude listen I  want no issues with you or anyone else we differed on opinions and you called me an idiot. 

If you want respect you need to earn it and not act like a name calling 5 yr old. 

Remember the first time I called you dude and you flipped out on me? Omggg where has the time gone? 

Then stop acting like an idiot. The next time im speaking about the offensive line issues dont bring up Mike Glennon as a way to shut me down  and dismiss the validity of what im saying. 

It was an idiot move and I called it out, period. The fact that you did that showed the lack of respect, which was the moment I began disrespecting you. 

1 hour ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

I think Darnold's small hands will eventually derail his success due to fumbles in key spots like with Tony Romo. Both are creative players, but both lack Aaron Rodgers arm talent to move around. If you expect him to lead us to a superbowl , he will not. Rosen was the prototypical ace qb, who looks good, and plays good, and will be a winner. I am all in on Rosen and never liked Darnold. He struggled mightily vs Ohio St, and unlike Brady which led Michigan over Alabama in the final game, looked like sh*t. USC had Ronald Jones who is an elite back this year, so his turnovers are no excuse, and will not be correctable. 

For the record, The #1 pick in the draft has the smallest hands of the 4 QB's selected in the top 10, and I don't believe he had fumbling problems.  

Sorry to mess up your post with facts.

Then stop acting like an idiot. The next time im speaking about the offensive line issues dont bring up Mike Glennon as a way to shut me down  and dismiss the validity of what im saying. 

It was an idiot move and I called it out, period. The fact that you did that showed the lack of respect, which was the moment I began disrespecting you. 

We differed on opinions and you decided to name call thats on you. 

You shoved Mike Glennon down our throats for months thats a fact. 

Im over it lets move on. 

I like the pick in Sam Darnold NOTHING ELSE MATTERS RIGHT NOW! 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im over it lets move on. 

And disagreeing isnt my problem. And I spoke about Glennon, not for months, but for YEARS...same with Baker Mayfield. WTF does that have to do with the offensive line? 

Stop acting like an idiot. That's it. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im over it lets move on. 

Baker never had fumbling issues smart ass. You can't be serious right?

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

And disagreeing isnt my problem. And I spoke about Glennon, not for months, but for YEARS...same with Baker Mayfield. WTF does that have to do with the offensive line? 

Stop acting like an idiot. That's it. 

Im not the one acting like an idiot, but ok if that makes you happy I'm an idiot. 

Are you mad because the Jets didn't get Baker Mayfield? 

Time will heal this. 

Im not the one acting like an idiot, but ok if that makes you happy I'm an idiot. 

Are you mad because the Jets didn't get Baker Mayfield? 

Time will heal this. 

The next time im talking about the Oline and you bring up Mike Glennon im going to address you like this. 

Stop being an idiot. 

The next time im talking about the Oline and you bring up Mike Glennon im going to address you like this. 

Stop being an idiot. 

Im done you remain miserable because we didn't find the next All-Pro OL in the 6th round of the draft. 

Archived