Josh Rosen was Eli Manning , Darnold is Tony Romo

experto/cookiemonsta

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

54 stop acting like an entitled child what does my age have to do with anything is this another attack like calling me an idiot. 

Says the 54 year old. 

As long as you stop acting like an idiot when I speak about current Jets issues. You can disagree, when you start acting like an idiot im gonna tell you about it. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Says the 54 year old. 

As long as you stop acting like an idiot when I speak about current Jets issues. You can disagree, when you start acting like an idiot im going tell you about it. 

Ok so I can differ on your opinions of OL in the 6th round but I can't mention your infatuation with a sh*t bag QB who you thought would lead the Jets to the promise land. 

Am I following this correctly or am I an idiot and I'm not following. 

How about I'm done goodbye cruel world. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Villain The Foe

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol..

Villian vs JW round 1 

yesterday was Ape vs Smashmouth round 1

tomorrow catch Crusher vs pantry snacks round 6 and as a bonus for the fans you can catch 

Patriot Killa’ vs psychotic medicine round 1

Yes LOL I'm done with it sh*t flushed down the toilet I don't appreciate being called an idiot by someone who thinks Mike Glennon was the answer here at QB. 

Debating and discussing issues at hand is cool and what this place is all about,because we disagree he/she name calls pppfftttttt goodbye. 

Ive seen more Jets football in my lifetime to be able to decipher good move from bad move and dammit I'm no idiot. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok so I can differ on your opinions of OL in the 6th round but I can't mention your infatuation with a sh*t bag QB who you thought would lead the Jets to the promise land. 

Am I following this correctly or am I an idiot and I'm not following. 

How about I'm done goodbye cruel world. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Villain The Foe

Not when you use it to dismiss what im saying about current issues. Dont be a idiot 54 year old. 

Plenty of folks here talk about Mike Glennon, and I alway laugh about it. What you did was a idiot move. You got what you deserved in terms of my response. 

1 hour ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

You are a lunatic. I have nailed late round picks in every draft recently. BTW I predicted on other forums last year that Eagle edge rusher Barnett was as good as Myles Garrett.

Myself and JiF are the hot take Monday morning GMs around here pal, take a hike. 

28 minutes ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

Baker never had fumbling issues smart ass. You can't be serious right?

28 minutes ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

Darnold had like 10 fumbles so his hand size issue correlates. 

You have any clue how fractions work?

Mayfield hand size: 9-1/4

Darnold hand size: 9-3/8

Brady hand size: 9-3/8

Rodgers hand size: 9-3/8

Darnold is the better prospect for two primary reasons:

1) He is much more likely to be the more durable NFL player and has no major health concerns. Personally, I think this alone makes Darnold a better pick than Rosen. 

2) He is the stronger, better athlete with far superior mobility and agility. His innate ability to throw absolute dimes on the run is special and something Rosen doesn't have. It also ensures that Darnold's upside > Rosen's upside. 

2 hours ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

Ban?? I studied Darnold all year long and he regressed, his stats say so. USC had plenty of talent on defense with the olb and Greene on the dline. I think his turnovers are a major issue, and will never improve. He is actually my second best USC qb after Palmer, and slightly ahead of Sanchez. He will get wins , but never a big playoff win. Romo folded in the elements always (see Seattle game fumble 2006).

That’s only because  Romo ate greasy fried chicken on the sidelines making everything slippery.  Darnold will never make that mistake 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.theonion.com/tony-romo-regrets-eating-greasy-fried-chicken-during-cr-1819568891/amp

This is not a troll job, this is just facts. His hand size is a glaring issue and of course the massive fumbles against Ohio St were a correlation. Hands = fumble issues. I think he can be creative and get us wins, but can he win in the big spot?? I don't think so.

How did he overcome his teeny tiny baby hands in 2016 though? Maybe his hands shrank in 2017??? Or maybe losing two wide outs, and three linemen attributed to the issue? And lol @ you calling Rosen Manning like. LOL. Truthfully, you'd look more intelligent if you said it was in fact a troll job. Let me know where I can donate to your school's text book fund. Education is important.

I think Darnold's small hands will eventually derail his success due to fumbles in key spots like with Tony Romo. Both are creative players, but both lack Aaron Rodgers arm talent to move around. If you expect him to lead us to a superbowl , he will not. Rosen was the prototypical ace qb, who looks good, and plays good, and will be a winner. I am all in on Rosen and never liked Darnold. He struggled mightily vs Ohio St, and unlike Brady which led Michigan over Alabama in the final game, looked like sh*t. USC had Ronald Jones who is an elite back this year, so his turnovers are no excuse, and will not be correctable. 

Rosen's future

medical-traction-accidents-videos-watchi

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes LOL I'm done with it sh*t flushed down the toilet I don't appreciate being called an idiot by someone who thinks Mike Glennon was the answer here at QB. 

Debating and discussing issues at hand is cool and what this place is all about,because we disagree he/she name calls pppfftttttt goodbye. 

Ive seen more Jets football in my lifetime to be able to decipher good move from bad move and dammit I'm no idiot. 

When we argue, the terrorists win.

2 hours ago, villain_the_foe said:

Not when you use it to dismiss what im saying about current issues. Dont be a idiot 54 year old. 

Plenty of folks here talk about Mike Glennon, and I alway laugh about it. What you did was a idiot move. You got what you deserved in terms of my response. 

Ok if you are happy I'm happy folks my age just laugh at you millennials and wish you the best when dealing with real issues in life. 

3 hours ago, experto/cookiemonsta said:

You are a lunatic. I have nailed late round picks in every draft recently. BTW I predicted on other forums last year that Eagle edge rusher Barnett was as good as Myles Garrett.

You are making a first class fool of yourself. But hey, have at it.

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok if you are happy I'm happy folks my age just laugh at you millennials and wish you the best when dealing with real issues in life. 

I appreciate you wishing me the best with real issues in life, however, when it comes to fake issues like Jets football, please dont be "that guy". 

Heres the deal this old guy has seen the good the bad and the ugly. 

So when you guys bitch and whine about nothing (drafting OL in the 6th round) I get pissed.

Ive sat out at more losing games than you could imagine clock at 00:00 and paid for it all. 

I was 6 when the NY Jets won the Super Bowl I remember it, my dad God rest his soul was a NY Jets fan. 

Better days are coming and you younger guys will enjoy it all and so will I so together we will be happy. 

No need to argue fuss and fight we are all NY Jets fans the most resilient dedicated fans in the NFL. 

@villain_the_foe  I apologize for my actions earlier today/tonight but calling me an idiot just wasn't right. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So when you guys bitch and whine about nothing (drafting OL in the 6th round) I get pissed.

Ive sat out at more losing games than you could imagine clock at 00:00 and paid for it all. 

I was 6 when the NY Jets won the Super Bowl I remember it, my dad God rest his soul was a NY Jets fan. 

Better days are coming and you younger guys will enjoy it all and so will I so together we will be happy. 

No need to argue fuss and fight we are all NY Jets fans the most resilient dedicated fans in the NFL. 

@villain_the_foe  I apologize for my actions earlier today/tonight but calling me an idiot just wasn't right. 

Not to like.. keep the firing going or anything..but didn’t you just go off about Nathan Shepherd last night?

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Apology accepted. I wasn't bitching and whining about nothing, such as drafting an OL in the 6th round. 

Will Hernandez, a guy considered to have 1st round talent was sitting in the 2nd round. We could have traded up. 

Orlando Brown, a guy considered to have 1st round talent, fell to the 3rd round because of a terrible combine. We could have taken him without even moving draft picks. 

In other words, this wasn't about some nondescript  Olineman in the 6th round, but actual talent that the Jets could have made a move on. 

I take back calling you an idiot. I didn't like how you decided use a player that I like to shut me down and dismiss my opinion because you thought I was bitching and whining about a 6th round irrelevant Olineman (to you) when I've watched this same regime dismiss the Oline position for 4 years now. 

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Apology accepted. I wasn't bitching and whining about nothing, such as drafting an OL in the 6th round. 

Will Hernandez, a guy considered to have 1st round talent was sitting in the 2nd round. We could have traded up. 

Orlando Brown, a guy considered to have 1st round talent, fell to the 3rd round because of a terrible combine. We could have taken him without even moving draft picks. 

In other words, this wasn't about some nondescript  Olineman in the 6th round, but actual talent that the Jets could have made a move on. 

I take back calling you an idiot. I didn't like how you decided use a player that I like to shut me down and dismiss my opinion because you thought I was bitching and whining about a 6th round irrelevant Olineman (to you) when I've watched this same regime dismiss the Oline position for 4 years now. 

As a guy who was screaming for both Hernandez and Brown for months I’m still happy overall with this draft

Even if we had kept the 2 second round picks we probably don’t get to trade up for Hernandez since the giants hate us and had the second pick overall in rd 2 and were the team that got him

Browns I wanted but maybe there is something to this guy Shepherd we have hit on Defensive Linemen from small schools before

Archived