2019 Draft.

sec101row23

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Jonah Williams (73) in the National Championship game against Georgia 

Sorry.  Can't watch this tape.  I will take a look at the Clemson one, but not this one.  Still stings too much.

On 5/12/2018 at 9:12 AM, Thai Jet said:

Wouldn't it have been nice to have that 2nd next year ? This year too for that matter.

Yes but Darnold doesn’t have Rosen’s injury history.  Mac botches all his second round picks anyway

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Yes but Darnold doesn’t have Rosen’s injury history.  Mac botches all his second round picks anyway

Yes in past history that seems correct. He didn't get a chance to this year and, as of now, won't get a chance next year. That will be 3 yrs,. ( I think Maye will be decent) running....  a hot streak.

On 5/12/2018 at 8:06 AM, Untouchable said:

Jonah Williams (73) in the National Championship game against Georgia 

Did he miss the second half of the game?  Looked like someone else was in at LT.

I watched both the v Clemson and v Georgia highlights.  He looks pretty good.  Not perfect as I saw him get beat a couple times but he mostly held his own against two extremely tough defenses.

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2018 at 10:11 AM, T0mShane said:

Matt Miller, May 10, 2018: Man look at this Drew Lock gif. He’s my QB1.

Mike Mayock, February 3, 2019: Drew Lock sucks.

Matt Miller, also 2/3/2019: As you can see by this other gif Drew Lock clearly sucks.

Come draft time next season everyone’s QB list is going to have Stidham at the top they just don’t know it yet.  Then there will be a few teams who need a QB know they will suck balls in 2019, and try to position themselves for Jake Fromm in the 2020 draft.

On 5/12/2018 at 9:12 AM, Thai Jet said:

Wouldn't it have been nice to have that 2nd next year ? This year too for that matter.

I’d give away our next 10 years worth of 2nd rounders to land Darnold stop complaining about that trade now, IF the Jets didn’t land Darnold then I’d join you in the bitching.

On 6/24/2018 at 12:49 AM, Lupz27 said:

I’d give away our next 10 years worth of 2nd rounders to land Darnold stop complaining about that trade now, IF the Jets didn’t land Darnold then I’d join you in the bitching.

I'm not complaining. Just wish the price wasn't so high to move up just 3 spots.  Wish we could have given up one of our 3rds instead of a 2nd.

7 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I'm not complaining. Just wish the price wasn't so high to move up just 3 spots.  Wish we could have given up one of our 3rds instead of a 2nd.

I wish we gave up our last 2 1st rounders, and our next 10 1st rounders for Carson Wentz!  It’s all about the QB the rest falls into place.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 12:03 PM, HessStation said:

They better be getting a LT in the first next year...and a LG in the third. 

Tons of cash available for FA. Mac has spent/revamped the DL and secondary so the OL must now be addressed through the draft and FA. 

Remember when everyone was saying the Jets would HAVE to have the 1st overall pick to get Darnold. Then when we got the 6th overall pick everyone was like, dang, we won't get a good QB period. Then Macc trades up and Darnold falls to 3. 

Soooooo, my point is...it's WAY too early to talk about whether or not we can land Bosa. Sure, let's speculate on what prospects will be available, but talking about who we have a shot at drafting, now, before the 2018 season starts, is silly. 

Archived