Jets Seasoj Tickets Question

kevinc855

On 5/3/2018 at 7:59 AM, kmnj said:

I like the old school tickets-I hate the scan cards and I hate the fact that they expect you to keep them each year and dont want to send new ones every year either

It sucks not to be able to have the stubs, or basically the whole ticket since they started scanning.  I collected stubs to some great games going back a lot of years across multiple sports.  They have basically killed that hobby for this generation of kids.

2 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

It sucks not to be able to have the stubs, or basically the whole ticket since they started scanning.  I collected stubs to some great games going back a lot of years across multiple sports.  They have basically killed that hobby for this generation of kids.

Doubt they still do this, or maybe I’m mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere back in the beginning of the card introduction as your ticket to every game you could request a mailed hard copy ticket to games you attended, or maybe somewhere at the stadium during the game.

37 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Doubt they still do this, or maybe I’m mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere back in the beginning of the card introduction as your ticket to every game you could request a mailed hard copy ticket to games you attended, or maybe somewhere at the stadium during the game.

that was very short lived.  I think they did that for a year, maybe two, but it is long gone.

Archived