Petty Cut

usanyj

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Bryce Petty is a decent fellow, but when you are paid millions and given three years to get used to the job, people have certain expectations.  I'm watching the guy miss wide open receivers six yards away.....

15 hours ago, Lith said:

Yesterday I was willing to wish him well in his next stop.  Not anymore.

Lmaoo so  tannenhill body is Shaky at best these day .. I would love to play petty atleast once this year . 

6 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

I'm sure Bryce Petty is a decent fellow, but when you are paid millions and given three years to get used to the job, people have certain expectations.  I'm watching the guy miss wide open receivers six yards away.....

To his credit he is a monster in preseason lol 

But I agree real games guy has 0 impact on the field and is a Interception machine. 

On 5/5/2018 at 1:30 AM, kelticwizard said:

Spread offense, got stats playing soft Big 12 defenses, --  gee what a formula for NFL success

On 5/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, Doggin94it said:

He won't have one unless:

1) One of the 3 guys ahead of him gets injured or remains injured and the Jets need a 3rd QB; or

2) Darnold looks ready to start game 1 and some other team offers us a meaningful asset in trade for Teddy or McCown.

He's not taking any of their roster spots and with our QB of the future on the roster in Darnold, we're not carrying a 4th QB who we only see as a backup at (low-likelihood) best going forward.

what happens next year?  if he's good enough to be a back up next year we should keep him.

Archived