Rich Cimini Chat Transcript

Maxman

Rich is a star. I can't thank him enough. Great answers!

A special thanks to R44 for moderating the chat. And to Smizzy for all his hard work and effort to make sure it ran as smoothly as it could with all the technical issues.

And to Max....for making sure I was bounced from the chat early. Good thing the content on this site is slammin' because the technical stuff needs work. :wink:

Rich is a star. I can't thank him enough. Great answers!

A special thanks to R44 for moderating the chat. And to Smizzy for all his hard work and effort to make sure it ran as smoothly as it could with all the technical issues.

And to Max....for making sure I was bounced from the chat early. Good thing the content on this site is slammin' because the technical stuff needs work. :wink:

maxman is a slouch. how many webmasters do I have to put on my back and carry to the finish line?

Im only in this to be closer to Rich Cimini. That guy is sexy! like Tom Selleck hot! Holy smokes!

I took a public opinion poll. The priorities came back in this order:

1. Make sure Gang Green Girl is not around

2. Install signature blocking

3. Make the server somewhat stable

Now that # 1 has been accomplished I can get working on the other two items. :mrgreen:

Great job by our members and Rich Cimini

Herm Edwards looks worse and worse to all the Herm supporters out there-

One interesting tidbit- New England does not think highly of Abe- not a shocker to me- one dimensional players as good as he can be at times rushing the passer does not fit into the system

Wow, I thought Maxman said it was being called off at like 830.......

Tyson,

We pre-screened your questions. Sorry you didn't make the cut! :wink:

No we were having technical problems. Rich was kind enough to hang in there and he was eventually able to login around 9pm.

So we decided to just go ahead with it. Really sorry about that!

According to Cimini, Herm was interested in the KC job as early as September...wow!

Now I can connect the dots when players like Mickens was quoted as saying he knew that Herm was interested in the KC job...since Mickens wasn't on the roster in 2005, it probably goes back before that (September).

Herm was definitely a scum bag.

Good questions, guys. Seems that Herm bailed on your beloved Jets back in September? Would this be after Chad and Jay went down? Yup, you play to win the game alright. :roll: Too bad he was speaking about his career and not the Jets team.

I love it when beat reporters say "I can't reveal my sources, but trust me on this (no, you are asking me to trust your sources).......I lost some stories, but I will not compromise my intergrity...blah, blah, blah.....(so I can have you, the faithful readers, buy into everything I say)" Hmmm...what agenda is he pushing? I know! He's looking for a gig with ESPN? :lol: He comes off just a little arrogant. Cimini should work for a Boston paper. He would fit right in. Actually, he may not be arrogant enough. I think there's an opening at the Boston Globe. He could sit next to the intolerable Dan Shaunnessy...learn how to be an arrogant d*ck from the master himself.

Based on Rich's answer about Herm being interested in the KC job back in Sept, I guess that it all started when Herm and Vermeil went to dinner with their wives on Sat. Night, before the opener. Bradway stated as much on his last ESPN show a week ago Monday Night.

Vermeil told Herm he was probably hanging them up after 2005, and Herm started laying down tracks to get there. When the Q/B's got hurt together a few weeks later, Herm went full force for the KC job, knowing that 2005 was lost, and 2006 was in serious question, with no healthy Q/B in sight for 2006.

I'll bet I'm close to what actually happened, and I have lost a large amount of respect for Herm, as a man.

Archived