Site Upgrade IPB 4.3

Maxman

When can we get post numbers for each post in each thread?  For all the bells and whistles (which are excellent , BTW) can we get something as basic as post # for each post in a thread?  

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Can we get an update where every time a poster gives me a buttfumble icon, I instantly get an email containing their home address?

No

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Can we get an update where every time a poster gives me a buttfumble icon, I instantly get an email containing their home address?

We can but I would have to upgrade the server before it could handle a process that would run as often as that would.

Can someone test tapatalk? I don't have it installed but i did just update the app.

I also requested upgrades to the ios and android apps, that takes 24 - 48 hours it says.

3 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

Earlier while logged in on the JN app it was not allowing me to post replies.  Said not authorized or something.  Just FYI

Yes the app is still off, I hope that is fixed tomorrow. I did submit the rebuilds to google play and iTunes. I always forget to update Tapatalk and the apps when I upgrade. Time for a post it note I guess.  :)

Archived