~ ~ ~ BEST thread - - - 2005 : VOTE HERE ~ ~ ~

kelly

WRONG! Ask Max himself, I am the Messageboard Shot-caller.

GGG:

WRONG! That's what everyone says behind Max's back -he just denies it.

Assmop:

I had a comeback regarding the age and accent comments, but I've elected to let it go since that BRAG point was outstanding! :D

Garb: WRONG! If not for me, there would be no scandals for anyone to speak of. :lol:

I thought we are talking about best threads, not best gossip. Keep up, GGG....although I suppose we should all cut you some slack since you are busy interviewing your next opponents HC.....ooops....

:lol:

I thought we are talking about best threads, not best gossip. Keep up, GGG....although I suppose we should all cut you some slack since you are busy interviewing your next opponents HC.....ooops....

:lol:

I prefer to call it slander and fabrication. Some good stories, though!!! I would rank most of them a solid 10 in terms of entertainment value. Remember when Max tried to push me off the 40-ft. cliff, but I came back with a few broken bones, but still intact. You can't get rid of the marquee name. There would be nothing left to gossip about. :lol:

I prefer to call it slander and fabrication. Some good stories, though!!! I would rank most of them a solid 10 in terms of entertainment value. Remember when Max tried to push me off the 40-ft. cliff, but I came back with a few broken bones, but still intact. You can't get rid of the marquee name. There would be nothing left to gossip about. :lol:

Are you talking about that period of time when you didn't show up as orange? I thought that was just another system glitch - didn't realize Maximus was trying to have you killed off. :lol:

Are you talking about that period of time when you didn't show up as orange? I thought that was just another system glitch - didn't realize Maximus was trying to have you killed off. :lol:

Can't kill off The One who has everyone gossiping and whispering. Max is smart. He learned that.

And besides, he couldn't have gotten the link to the official website without me.

How exactly is Max a shrewd businessman when this site COSTS more money than is coming in?

....best thread ever? As long as it isn't that horrid Lyrics thread in the lounge, I'm fine with it (You know I luv yah, GG - but c'mon....it's sickening).

Truth be told, some of the best threads can be found in the baseball forum.

...what do you call those hairless cats?

Off topic here - but funny: Patsfans.com is being infiltrated by some of Denvers finest ( :roll: ) - so, they start by calling Pats fans Chowderheads...okay acceptable.....but then they shorten it to "Chow"...say stuff like: "Hey Chow, be prepared for a beat down by my Broncos" Chow? Like Ciao? Like Chow Mein? Chow? Am I the only one that thinks this is funny? :lol:

Garb are you saying that there was some behind the scenes turmoil?

Please stop with the Falsehoods. Gang Green Girl wasn't in orange for a short period of time. It was only because her church group studies took up all of her time. It was at her request.

....so Max is using you too, eh? Faba, GOB, Smizzy, you......how does he get away with it?

I use. I am a user.

I will say this (not that I have thought about it at great length or anything :wink: ). There are a few benefits to having Gang Green Girl here:

1. I know who my enemies are. They go by the name of Flunkies. If she were not here, I wouldn't know who hated me!

2. The front page never has a spelling or grammar error on it now. She is a freak like that. We might say that the wrong team won the Super Bowl last season but it will look pretty.

3. The link would never have gotten done without her.

4. She does make us laugh (and if she doesn't care that we are laughing at her, then who am I to judge?)

:mrgreen:

Garb are you saying that there was some behind the scenes turmoil?

Please stop with the Falsehoods. Gang Green Girl wasn't in orange for a short period of time. It was only because her church group studies took up all of her time. It was at her request.

I don't start the falsehood, Pops. I just ask questions, on threads, for fun. Even a shrewd guy like you should have that figured out by now! :lol:

Doesn't matter - at 4:10pm - people in the lounge are Max, Faba, GGG and Mrs Max. It's like a flunkie convention. I'm screwed. :lol:

I don't start the falsehood, Pops. I just ask questions, on threads, for fun. Even a shrewd guy like you should have that figured out by now! :lol:

Doesn't matter - at 4:10pm - people in the lounge are Max, Faba, GGG and Mrs Max. It's like a flunkie convention. I'm screwed. :lol:

Hey Garb I vowed to stay away from those flunkie conventions. I am always in the lounge, I enjoy the atmosphere! :)

Archived