Tweets from Rookie Minicamp Day 2

Patriot Killa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

If the kid went to Tulane, my alma mater ;), unless things have changed over the past 30 yrs he's probably got a good head on his shoulders.  Tulane (at least used to) actually require athletes to meet decent academic standards and attend class etc.

Glad to hear!

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

If the kid went to Tulane, my alma mater ;), unless things have changed over the past 30 yrs he's probably got a good head on his shoulders.  Tulane (at least used to) actually require athletes to meet decent academic standards and attend class etc.

Glad to hear!

Depends on how good a ball player he is, and how big the program is. 

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

Ehhhhh "Sam-chise" isn't working for me. There's gotta be something more creative then using old material. 

I saw it on Instagram yesterday. Cimini is not great at fresh ideas lol

21 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Glad to hear!

Ehh...I went to Villanova.  This narrative is overrated.  Granted Tulane football can't sniff Villanova basketball but, that whole schtick is just good PR.

2 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Ehhhhh "Sam-chise" isn't working for me. There's gotta be something more creative then using old material. 

Agreed I will never acknowledge this for Darnold ever.

Keep it simple Darnold Era.

Archived