We would like to welcome our two new moderators

Maxman

I want to say thank you to our two newest moderators and I ask you to join me in welcoming them to the team. The posting volumes are crazy right now, we are under some spam attacks recently, so after a short boot camp the newest moderators will hit the ground running.

Thank you to: @Charlie Brown and @nycdan ! 

You guys will be receiving a welcome packet in the mail and information on your pay and the benefits appears below. Also, on Sunday you will gain access to the legendary mod forum. You will also be granted mod rights on Sunday. So for now consider yourself a trainee. Don't go fighting with people just yet, because you don't have the ban right until later today.  :)  You have both been here for a long time and you will do great.  Thank you! 

Pay and Benefit Information:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m offemded I wasn’t offered a mod job with at least one of prior user names. I would have thought it was like the lottery, the more tickets you buy the higher your chances 

oh, and congrats guys, hopefully you don’t ban me as often as the old mods

Congrats guys!! Remember........

Independent thought is a “no-no” on this board. The agreed upon “SOJ” mantra is listed as follows!

* ManDaddy needs to be fired 

* Bowles needs to be fired

* Johnson’s must sell team

* Hack’s career is finished

* Bowles can’t coach/ MacDaddy can’t draft/ Jets are cursed

Stick to those requirements and you will never have to threaten banishment.

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m always weirded out by anyone volunteering to be a moderator. You people are sick.

I agree it's like self imposed castration so you can get revenge on others for something you did to yourself.. Not to mention loss of some friends along with your balls..?

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Thanks gang.  I've been pre-loading antibiotics in anticipation of the initiation rites.  I think I've got this...

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thanks guys!! I will try and do a respectable job and not embarrass myself!!!!! That is the key :) 

I just have 1 question. Are you two big mark Sanchez fans ? I don’t want my honesty to get me into trouble lol

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’m always weirded out by anyone volunteering to be a moderator. You people are sick.

One more joke about America's heartland and Max says I can ban you. 

30 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I just have 1 question. Are you two big mark Sanchez fans ? I don’t want my honesty to get me into trouble lol

According to chapter 17 of the moderator handbook, just follow this simple test.  Ask yourself "what would T0m do?".  Do the opposite.  You'll be fine.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

I agree it's like self imposed castration so you can get revenge on others for something you did to yourself.. Not to mention loss of some friends along with your balls..?

and how.  That's like signing up to moderate a 7 round mock draft that will take over three weeks with over a dozen participants constant complaining that it is taking 3 weeks (actually that didn't happen this year for the first time). 

That said, welcome to Internal Security @Charlie Brown and @nycdan.  For the life of me, I can't picture Charlie Brown EVER banning anyone. Softy.  Way too well reasoned.  We'll see how much you show those softy colors.  On the other hand, isn't NYCDan a refugee from law enforcement?  trolls better watch their asses. 

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

and how.  That's like signing up to moderate a 7 round mock draft that will take over three weeks with over a dozen participants constant complaining that it is taking 3 weeks (actually that didn't happen this year for the first time). 

That said, welcome to Internal Security @Charlie Brown and @nycdan.  For the life of me, I can't picture Charlie Brown EVER banning anyone. Softy.  Way too well reasoned.  We'll see how much you show those softy colors.  On the other hand, isn't NYCDan a refuge from law enforcement?  trolls better watch their asses. 

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Sanchez fan not so much; Jet fan for life!!

i pointed out Sanchez shouldn’t be drafted if we weren’t going to sit him down and develop him and his early winning masked that as far as I’m concerned. Also I believed Snchez did fine over all in the post season. 

Oh and come on you can say whatever you want! Pretty Much!! :) 

The Truth is I am going to be less opinionated going forward and keep the dialogue going.  I love this site and am very appreciative to help in any way possible  

Archived