We would like to welcome our two new moderators

Maxman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, GATA said:

I want equal opportunity.

We need more female moderators ?

Be careful what you wish for. :) We might just take you up on that. We need another female moderator right now we only have @Thor99.

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you Tinstar...

While I have always thought you a good guy and poster I agree with Tinstar, but keep in mind how that has changed some formally good posters. Look what it did to Ham, he went from a great poster to a psychopath once he became a Mod just ask Warfish..?  

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

While I have always thought you a good guy and poster I agree with Tinstar, but keep in mind how that has changed some formally good posters. Look what it did to Ham, he went from a great poster to a psychopath once he became a Mod just ask Warfish..?  

I don't think that could ever ever happen as long as there are far more knowledgeable posters out here then me, like you!

Low Key is the way to go.............

I was going to insert a CM pic here but I thought that is going to far... :) 

On 5/6/2018 at 7:36 AM, nycdan said:

Thanks gang.  I've been pre-loading antibiotics in anticipation of the initiation rites.  I think I've got this...

Don't forget the amyl nitrites.  Will help your sphincter to recover quicker.    

Congratulations on your modship. 

On 5/6/2018 at 8:45 AM, Charlie Brown said:

Thanks guys!! I will try and do a respectable job and not embarrass myself!!!!! That is the key :) 

Congratulations, CB.  

18 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Don't forget the amyl nitrites.  Will help your sphincter to recover quicker.    

Unless you are a board-certified gastroenterologist, the fact that you can rattle off that tidbit is deeply troubling.

On 5/6/2018 at 1:32 PM, EM31 said:

Do new moderators also get a new strap-on with the job or do they have to settle for a hand-me-down from the existing staff?

We don't have a budget for new things. Soap and water - and tears - was good enough for me so it'll be good enough for them. 

On 5/6/2018 at 1:32 PM, EM31 said:

Do new moderators also get a new strap-on with the job or do they have to settle for a hand-me-down from the existing staff?

ok,.. i'll do it   ?

On 5/6/2018 at 7:45 AM, Charlie Brown said:

Thanks guys!! I will try and do a respectable job and not embarrass myself!!!!! That is the key :) 

Hey, the site keeps redirecting me to some spam place on my phone......

Let’s get that fixed pronto, Blockhead!!!!

20 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

We don't have a budget for new things. Soap and water - and tears - was good enough for me so it'll be good enough for them. 

They will also provide the Mod Lounge Pillow so you sit more easily the 1st 2 weeks

zldvm8.jpg

Archived