Lebron is decent

Blackout

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’d respond to this but given your history I’m sure it’d result in you arguing that Chuck Person was actually better than Lebron James. 

Chuck Person wasn’t afraid to take shots

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Michael Jordan's ego would never have allowed him to go to another team to win.  Lebron wanted the easy way out and took it.

Michael Jordan famously cheated his grandmother at cards and bought gifts for opposing players so they would go easy on him. His ego didn't stop him from doing those things, but it would have stopped him from putting on a different shirt? There is a reasonable argument, albeit probably not a winning one, that Jordan was better than LeBron is. It doesn't involve Jordan passing on any edge that he could find.

14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Chuck Person wasn’t afraid to take shots

A lot of the anti-LeBron stuff is based on the fact that he's kind of a girl. I don't necessarily disagree with the truth of the statement but I don't really see how it applies. He makes fewer mental errors than anybody I've ever seen, and the ones he does make don't seem to skew any more toward not taking shots he should than taking shots he shouldn't.

16 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

A lot of the anti-LeBron stuff is based on the fact that he's kind of a girl. I don't necessarily disagree with the truth of the statement but I don't really see how it applies. He makes fewer mental errors than anybody I've ever seen, and the ones he does make don't seem to skew any more toward not taking shots he should than taking shots he shouldn't.

When Jordan played the people who knew everything said he was never as good as Russell.  Now it’s the same nonsense that no one can be better than Jordan 

People are seriously arguing Wade/Bosh > Pippen/Rodman  

18 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

This is a good take but would you consider a mental error sitting on the bench moping like a little bitch for his whole team to see as if it was guaranteed they would have won if JR Smith did the right thing while there was an entire OT to still be played?

Michael Jordan never cried like a bitch!

newspapers?id=I2YxAAAAIBAJ&sjid=SaoFAAAA

Never complained like Lebron!

He would have never treated teammates like Lebron did when he made that face at JR!

kwame617a.jpg&w=480

Steve Kerr recalls the time Jordan punched him at practice

"He has practically ruined [reserve forward] Rodney McCray for us.' When the two players are on opposite teams in scrimmages, the source says, "[ Jordan] is in Rodney's face, screaming, 'You're a loser! You've always been a loser!' Rodney can hardly put up a jumper now.’"

So yeah, this entire thing is pretty hilarious. Not just here, but all over the world with this stupid argument. The way human beings romanticize their younger years and rely on their memories for things is something else.

Michael Jordan called Kwame Brown a "******* faggot" and made him cry IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE TEAM. And he did this after he had pretended to be a father figure to Brown, who by the way was a 19-y/o kid that grew up with a horrifically abusive father.

Michael Jordan called Stacey King a fat and powerless forward.

Michael Jordan also called King along with BJ Armstrong "garbagemen" to the rest of the team.

Michael Jordan called Horace Grant stupid and said he wanted to get rid of him.

This stuff is almost infinite. Jordan treated his teammates like absolute dirt.

But Lebron made a sad face on the bench. Right in plain sight of everyone else. And, you know, Jordan never would have done that.

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So yeah, this entire thing is pretty hilarious. Not just here, but all over the world with this stupid argument. The way human beings romanticize their younger years and rely on their memories for things is something else.

Michael Jordan called Kwame Brown a "******* faggot" and made him cry IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE TEAM. And he did this after he had pretended to be a father figure to Brown, who by the way was a 19-y/o kid that grew up with a horrifically abusive father.

Michael Jordan called Stacey King a fat and powerless forward.

Michael Jordan also called King along with BJ Armstrong "garbagemen" to the rest of the team.

Michael Jordan called Horace Grant stupid and said he wanted to get rid of him.

This stuff is almost infinite. Jordan treated his teammates like absolute dirt.

But Lebron made a sad face on the bench. Right in plain sight of everyone else. And, you know, Jordan never would have done that.

Jordan used to scream at Phil to take players out of the game while the game would be going on. He’d be dribbling the ball out front while simultaneously pointing at BJ Armstrong and doing a throat slash toward Phil. The Bulls couldn’t draft or sign any young 2-guards because Jordan viewed it as a slight and he’d literally beat them up in practice. That’s why Krause had to go find guys like Ron Harper and Pete Myers, because they weren’t afraid of Jordan.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Jordan used to scream at Phil to take players out of the game while the game would be going on. He’d be dribbling the ball out front while simultaneously pointing at BJ Armstrong and doing a throat slash toward Phil. The Bulls couldn’t draft or sign any young 2-guards because Jordan viewed it as a slight and he’d literally beat them up in practice. That’s why Krause had to go find guys like Ron Harper and Pete Myers, because they weren’t afraid of Jordan.

YES BUT LEBRON POUTED

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jordan is the best ever and he would have physically brutalized Curry and Klay Thompson so badly that they’d develop PTSD. 

Bron not even trying to get through picks and settling for 3's while Curry was on him is why Michael will always be the best ever...but those triple doubles though, super cool, man!  I know, I know, he doesnt have the team around him yet he's the GM.  I feel so bad for him though. 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

lmfao - Bron is his own GM.  Cries and quits on the floor but Michael is meanie so its the same thing. 

The Bron defenders are hysterical. 

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Reading this stuff makes me wish that Jordan had been in his prime when he played with Agent Zero. 

Jordan would have told Crittenton to pull the trigger. Lebron would have probably been like omg guns are scary. And that's why Jordan was a real man, you ******* pansies.

21 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Jordan would have told Crittenton to pull the trigger. Lebron would have probably been like omg guns are scary. And that's why Jordan was a real man, you ******* pansies.

Bad News Barnes and his tire iron would have cleaned all those lockerrooms right up! 

On 6/6/2018 at 11:51 AM, JiF said:

This is a good take but would you consider a mental error sitting on the bench moping like a little bitch for his whole team to see as if it was guaranteed they would have won if JR Smith did the right thing while there was an entire OT to still be played?

SOMETIMES I DREAM

THAT HE IS ME

YOU GOT TO SEE THAT'S HOW I DREAM TO BE

DUM DA DUM DUM

I DREAM I MOVE

I DREAM I GROOVE

LIKE MIKE

IF I COULD BE LIKE MIKE

9 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

SOMETIMES I DREAM

THAT HE IS ME

YOU GOT TO SEE THAT'S HOW I DREAM TO BE

DUM DA DUM DUM

I DREAM I MOVE

I DREAM I GROOVE

LIKE MIKE

IF I COULD BE LIKE MIKE

The sensitivity in this thread is juicy!

22 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The first rule of being old enough to have watched Oscar Robertson play is to never shut the **** up about how you saw Oscar Robertson play.

That's funny, cause I am (barely) old enough to have watched Oscar Robertson play, but I can clearly remember him squawking about how much better he was then "modern" players.  Much the way I don't remember Concrete Charley on the field, but I clearly remember him calling today's players pussies in the 1980s. 

Lebron should tell Cleveland to EAD, but it’s the only place where they’ll let him hire and fire coaches and give jobs to his scrub-ass subordinate buddies, so he’ll have to consider that. If he had a moment of self-reflection, he’d let the organization hire a real head coach and let him do his job and pick a better supporting cast, which would include throwing JR Smith into a river and trading Kevin Love somewhere he’d fit in better, like Latvia. 

If I’m another franchise’s GM or coach, I don’t want Lebron at this point because he’s going to end your career the minute he gets there. No owner is going to tell Lebron “no,” especially if he’s on a one-year deal because he’s probaly worth, what, an extra $100 mil to a franchise? And when Lebron decides he just has to have Iman Shumpert or Kevin Martin playing 40 minutes next to him, and it ruins you, the whole thing is going to fall apart anyway.

Lebron goes out of his way to create a super team in Miami and then leaves it in shambles when he sees Cle with a young Kyrie and the #1 pick, and then proceeds to crash and burn the roster and coaching staff: poor lebron has no help.

Lebron breaks his hand out of frustration and uses it as an excuse 3 games later after being swept: well lebron wasn’t at full strength.

I genuinely can’t think of another player in any sport who plays the victim of his own circumstances at a higher level.

And even then, he’s the best player on the planet and I want him in a Knicks uniform next year.

7BAC765A-2340-47DC-9CD5-31B8FFBDEC27.jpeg

On 6/9/2018 at 9:34 AM, GATA said:

OUCH but just goes to show all the Cavs had was Lebron because other than that they couldn't dominate in the finals.

The Cavs are a 20 win team without Lebron and will be next season after he leaves 

Archived