Lebron is decent

Blackout

On 6/9/2018 at 10:04 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

Lebron goes out of his way to create a super team in Miami and then leaves it in shambles when he sees Cle with a young Kyrie and the #1 pick, and then proceeds to crash and burn the roster and coaching staff: poor lebron has no help.

Lebron breaks his hand out of frustration and uses it as an excuse 3 games later after being swept: well lebron wasn’t at full strength.

I genuinely can’t think of another player in any sport who plays the victim of his own circumstances at a higher level.

And even then, he’s the best player on the planet and I want him in a Knicks uniform next year.

7BAC765A-2340-47DC-9CD5-31B8FFBDEC27.jpeg

Jets got Darnold.  Maybe Knicks swing a package of Frank and the 9th pick to Spurs for Kawaii Leonard then sign Lebron

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Jets got Darnold.  Maybe Knicks swing a package of Frank and the 9th pick to Spurs for Kawaii Leonard then sign Lebron

My friends have proof that I called Lebron going back to Cleveland a year before he did it.

I’m not saying it’ll happen, but him in a Knicks uniform isn’t out of the realm of possibilities. We have the cap space. Sign Lebron and a lot of things can happen...sign Demarcus, sign PG, trade for Kawaii. Whatever, but things will open up quick. 

Lebron is an insecure, sensitive basketball god. While it’s annoying, it makes him hyper aware of his legacy. Winning in LA does nothing for his legacy...if anything it hurts him even more...leaving Cle a second time to put together another super team in LA or to join an up and coming Philly.

But if he brings a championship to NY, especially after he brought one to Cle, he will go down as the undisputed GOAT. 

On 6/9/2018 at 11:04 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

Lebron goes out of his way to create a super team in Miami and then leaves it in shambles when he sees Cle with a young Kyrie and the #1 pick, and then proceeds to crash and burn the roster and coaching staff: poor lebron has no help.

Lebron breaks his hand out of frustration and uses it as an excuse 3 games later after being swept: well lebron wasn’t at full strength.

I genuinely can’t think of another player in any sport who plays the victim of his own circumstances at a higher level.

And even then, he’s the best player on the planet and I want him in a Knicks uniform next year.

7BAC765A-2340-47DC-9CD5-31B8FFBDEC27.jpeg

Image result for clap gif

16 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

My friends have proof that I called Lebron going back to Cleveland a year before he did it.

I’m not saying it’ll happen, but him in a Knicks uniform isn’t out of the realm of possibilities. We have the cap space. Sign Lebron and a lot of things can happen...sign Demarcus, sign PG, trade for Kawaii. Whatever, but things will open up quick. 

Lebron is an insecure, sensitive basketball god. While it’s annoying, it makes him hyper aware of his legacy. Winning in LA does nothing for his legacy...if anything it hurts him even more...leaving Cle a second time to put together another super team in LA or to join an up and coming Philly.

But if he brings a championship to NY, especially after he brought one to Cle, he will go down as the undisputed GOAT. 

If Lebron just got the Knicks to an NBA Finals he’d be celebrated here.  

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:19 AM, T0mShane said:

I’d respond to this but given your history I’m sure it’d result in you arguing that Chuck Person was actually better than Lebron James. 

Tom: you are comic relief on the site, stay in your lane.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:24 PM, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Michael Jordan famously cheated his grandmother at cards and bought gifts for opposing players so they would go easy on him. His ego didn't stop him from doing those things, but it would have stopped him from putting on a different shirt? There is a reasonable argument, albeit probably not a winning one, that Jordan was better than LeBron is. It doesn't involve Jordan passing on any edge that he could find.

Lebron isn't close to Jordan so there is more than a reasonable argument Jordan was better./  One of them happens to be woul;d never go join others to form a superteam, players would go to him not the other way around.

another reason would be he wouldn't get swept in the Finals but if he did he certainly wouldn't use some lame excuse about a hand injury and go to the post series PC w/ some bandaged up cast to show the world his excuse.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

So yeah, this entire thing is pretty hilarious. Not just here, but all over the world with this stupid argument. The way human beings romanticize their younger years and rely on their memories for things is something else.

Michael Jordan called Kwame Brown a "******* faggot" and made him cry IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE TEAM. And he did this after he had pretended to be a father figure to Brown, who by the way was a 19-y/o kid that grew up with a horrifically abusive father.

Michael Jordan called Stacey King a fat and powerless forward.

Michael Jordan also called King along with BJ Armstrong "garbagemen" to the rest of the team.

Michael Jordan called Horace Grant stupid and said he wanted to get rid of him.

This stuff is almost infinite. Jordan treated his teammates like absolute dirt.

But Lebron made a sad face on the bench. Right in plain sight of everyone else. And, you know, Jordan never would have done that.

Michael Jordan toughened his teammates up, he was notoriously hard on them and wanted them to toughen up and fight back.  he didn't bash them in the media especially after basically putting the team together like Lebron did, he didn't use his teammates as an excuse.

Lebron basically quit on his team, he couldn't get over a teammate making a mistake AFTER Lebron passed the ball w/ Curry on him w/ the game on the line then Lebron pouted and showed no leadership going into OT and didn't show up in OT.

oh and let's not forget Kyrie irving basically begged out of Cleveland to get away from Lebron.  he hated playing w/ him that much, who were the great players that did that w/ Michael?

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, JiF said:

Bron not even trying to get through picks and settling for 3's while Curry was on him is why Michael will always be the best ever...but those triple doubles though, super cool, man!  I know, I know, he doesnt have the team around him yet he's the GM.  I feel so bad for him though. 

It's amazing, if people can't see the competitive difference btw Lebron and Jordan.  Both are/were freak athletes, both all time great players but Jordan was on another level and if people didn't see it before they had to see it during this Finals.

I still can't get over this guy showing up to that post Finals PC w/ a cast/brace on his hand.  What an absolute clown as if that was why they lost.  and oh by the way the injury was SELF INFLCITED b/c he acted like a child after HE passed the ball w/ the game on the line, after HE showed no leadership on the bench headed to OT and after HE failed to even show up for OT but it was all JRs fault, right? reason # 1,567 why he's not Michael.

On 6/12/2018 at 6:58 AM, nyjunc said:

I still can't get over this guy showing up to that post Finals PC w/ a cast/brace on his hand.  What an absolute clown as if that was why they lost.  and oh by the way the injury was SELF INFLCITED b/c he acted like a child after HE passed the ball w/ the game on the line, after HE showed no leadership on the bench headed to OT and after HE failed to even show up for OT but it was all JRs fault, right? reason # 1,567 why he's not Michael.

Stephen Jackson: LeBron James was ‘selfish’ when he hurt his hand

Jackson started his diatribe by calling out James for talking about his injured hand after the Cavs got swept and for injuring it in the first place by punching a white board after a brutal Game 1 loss.

“The series is over,” Jackson said. “There’s nothing you can do about it. You can’t go back and start over ’cause your hand hurts. It wasn’t a good decision by the guy you expect to carry your team.

“For him to do that, that was real selfish.”

Jackson: Did James punch his heart against white board?

Jackson went on to criticize James for what he saw a subpar effort in the wake of Game 1’s loss.

“I think his heart was questioned,” Jackson said. “I don’t know if he punched his heart against the white board. Because at times it looked like his heart was hurting. He wasn’t competing, wasn’t giving the same energy we see from LeBron.”

He went on to accuse James of making excuses after getting swept.

“I just think it was too late to come out with,” Jackson said. “The series was over. If you hurt your hand, just say you hurt it. Don’t bring it up to try to make it the topic from getting swept.”

‘Go home, bruh!’

Toward the end of his rant, Jackson came to the conclusion that James just up and quit on his teammates.

“That took a lot out of him,” Jackson said of Game 1. “He quit. He knew he was playing against a better team. After Game 1, he knew he was beat. Point blank, bruh. It had nothing to do with his hand.

“They got swept. 4-0. Take it like a man. Go home, bruh.”

Archived