The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...Sign Up Thread

HessStation

09c35bcbed1e4f7035eda8bd44726741.jpg

blood-07.jpg

Whatever you do... don't follow the yellow brick road...

1. Brick

2. Stark

3. CTM

4. Lizard King

5. 80

6. Gata

7. Crusher

8. Smash

9. Ape

10. Nolder

11. Jetscode

12. Leelou 

13. Nyn

14. Verb

15. JiF

16. Pac 

17. DPR

18. AJ

19. Doggin 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ironically the Stark pic above is exactly what the theme of this game will be. 

use it, i just made in in PS real fast once I saw your blood splatter... 

Sure.  I'll sign up.  I'll figure out the entire game, again, you ****ers wont listen, again.  I'll get mad because I'm clearly the best player in this game and prove it time and time again, so i'll end up posting Bowie gifs get NK'd because I'm literally stomping all over scum and see that I once again had 2 out of my top 3 as scum and just laugh as the town gets decimated for not giving Jordan the ball 

FYI, every role will be picked via Random.Org except 1 player. You will probably want to sorta have to read the theme posts mostly throughout the game. Doggin helped a bit with the balance set up today which I'm grateful for. We'll see how it goes. Oh and I'll need help with post counts on certain days. 

55 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sure.  I'll sign up.  I'll figure out the entire game, again, you ****ers wont listen, again.  I'll get mad because I'm clearly the best player in this game and prove it time and time again, so i'll end up posting Bowie gifs get NK'd because I'm literally stomping all over scum and see that I once again had 2 out of my top 3 as scum and just laugh as the town gets decimated for not giving Jordan the ball 

BitterElasticAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

Archived