Ex-Pats coordinator/Lions HC was indicted in 1996???

Dcat

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

it's interesting that the lions are getting crap for this yet he was employed by the pats for about 14 years, since 2004.  and it only surfaces after the guy leaves.  

Timing's everything.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Besides the posters on the board, there is for sure one other person who believes people should be punished with out due process.

1509379135828.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

I don't think Patricia should be punished by the government without due process. I don't think that anybody in this thread thinks different.

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I don't think Patricia should be punished by the government without due process. I don't think that anybody in this thread thinks different.

But you think he should be fired when he is innocent? 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I’m trying to let it play out but it’s getting close .

Its impossible, there are a handful of posters who take every opportunity they can to push their political agenda, and because they are long timers, nothing is every done to stop it......

Just now, NoBowles said:

Its impossible, there are a handful of posters who take every opportunity they can to push their political agenda, and because they are long timers, nothing is every done to stop it......

Yes, the Anti-rapist Party and their extremist policy goals

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

Thankless job is thankless. Thanks for your input! 

Thankless job is thankless. Thanks for your input! 

Its getting exhausting, sorry, I am appreciative of the job mods do, I know its thankless, and I get that, but this board is being trashed with political agendas on a regular basis.

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Its getting exhausting, sorry, I am appreciative of the job mods do, I know its thankless, and I get that, but this board is being trashed with political agendas on a regular basis.

Max is installing AI moderation software that will ban a poster for good every time it senses a rule being broken. Every . Time . Can’t wait!

Max is installing robotic moderation software that will ban a poster for good every time it senses a rule being broken. Every . Time . Can’t wait!

1984 is so 2017.

Max is installing robotic moderation software that will ban a poster for good every time it senses a rule being broken. Every . Time . Can’t wait!

Not asking for banning, but a please, can you stop spreading your political agenda on every thread, might be nice

Archived