The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

* cracks knuckles *

ok 17 players so 4 scum and a sk seems likely.  Dorothy, Tin Man, Lion, and Scarecrow for scum..  Toto for SK would be funny.

Hess is one of my finer understudies for modding so I expect this to be a heavily roled game with entertaining scenes. 

In the meantime I'll Vote JiF.

21 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote Pac 

No fear, dear.

I intend on putting forth some effort this go round' which spells doom for the scum team. 

Now that they know that I'll be dead in a day or 2 as I am one of the most feared/intimidating players in North America.  That's the reason I don't often participate early on...  once they see that I'm trying they shoot me out of abject terror.  It's pathetic but I understand not letting me live long....  A townie Pac is more valuable than a Cop. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

My first game was @JiF Fatman game.

Yes..  you hid like a wounded pig and waited until the town stupidly got me to L1 before sprinting in like Carl Lewis and hammering me..  then promptly disappeared back into the shadows.

It was as cowardly a play as I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Yes..  you hid like a wounded pig and waited until the town stupidly got me to L1 before sprinting in like Carl Lewis and hammering me..  then promptly disappeared back into the shadows.

It was as cowardly a play as I've ever seen.

Weren't you the Cop who fake claimed Doc or the Doc who fake claimed Cop?

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Weren't you the Cop who fake claimed Doc or the Doc who fake claimed Cop?

no.. I was the doc who accidentally said cop 1 time then spent the next 50 pages defending myself against 4 idiots who insisted it meant I was scum..

they were illogical idiots..  and you took advantage of them for it..  but you didn't show yourself until they stupidly got me to L1

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

no.. I was the doc who accidentally said cop 1 time then spent the next 50 pages defending myself against 4 idiots who insisted it meant I was scum..

they were illogical idiots..  and you took advantage of them for it..  but you didn't show yourself until they stupidly got me to L1

I was the previous lynch candidate at that point.  At the time it made sense...lol.

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

No fear, dear.

I intend on putting forth some effort this go round' which spells doom for the scum team. 

Now that they know that I'll be dead in a day or 2 as I am one of the most feared/intimidating players in North America.  That's the reason I don't often participate early on...  once they see that I'm trying they shoot me out of abject terror.  It's pathetic but I understand not letting me live long....  A townie Pac is more valuable than a Cop. 

I hope you are 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

No fear, dear.

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I hope you are 

Pac is very low energy no matter how much you try to prompt him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

No fear, dear.

This sounds just like Batman ... errr ....  @JiF  aka; crushers Sweet One. Lol

2 hours ago, Pac said:

* cracks knuckles *

ok 17 players so 4 scum and a sk seems likely.  Dorothy, Tin Man, Lion, and Scarecrow for scum..  Toto for SK would be funny.

Hess is one of my finer understudies for modding so I expect this to be a heavily roled game with entertaining scenes. 

In the meantime I'll Vote JiF.

Are you actually back to playing on day 1?

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You never played at JI? I thought you did. To me your and OG.

Nope. My first game was your Fat and Happy mafia

i thiught you we’re all “mean girls” clique on JI, except CtM who has always been as big a prick as I an

5 hours ago, GATA said:

I was on JI and never remember stumbling on teh mafia. I would go to le hampurrr tho good times 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

We left JI before they renamed the hangar the hampur 

Not all of us.

Official Vote Count:

Crusher (2) LK, Nyn

DPR (1) Crusher

Pac (1) Gata

LK (3) Stark, Leelou, Ape

JC (1) Brick 

JiF (1) Pac 

Gata (1) Smash

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch