The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Everything Pac does is some form of copying someone else.  He doesn’t have a single original thought or idea.  Just steals everyone else’s material. 

hahah..  the exact opposite of the truth.

I pioneered a whole new way of modding and playing that has been copied or looked at as inspiration for dozens of players.  You can thank me for the Apes schtick and many of the roles/rules you'll see creative mods incorporate.

I'm like the Michael Jordan of this here sh-t.. 

My Scarface game was the Matrix of Mafia.  Ushered in a whole new way of doing things.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

I pioneered a whole new way of modding and playing that has been copied or looked at as inspiration for dozens of players.  You can thank me for the Apes schtick and many of the roles/rules you'll see creative mods incorporate.

My Scarface game was the Matrix of Mafia.  Ushered in a whole new way of doing things.

Wow. How the mighty have fallen. You are twenty different types of useless now. Chimp the pimp get more players modding a game  than you now. 

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

wait till you see my deadwood game that I have been planning for years but not really planning at all.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This makes no sense to me, but whatevs. The real question is: is it gross that I share peanut butter sammiches with my dog?

If you eat it first and then give it to him no. If the order is reversed or intermittent then yes.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Crusher (2) LK, Nyn

DPR (1) Crusher

LK (3) Stark, Leelou, Ape

JC (1) Brick 

JiF (1) Pac 

Brick (1) CTM

80 (1) Verbal

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, Kaylee said: