The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Weird logic with the Smash/Pac being active but going Smash over Pac for what reason? Wasn’t Smash active last game too. Stinky 

LK this makes sense to me and I'm actually proud you make sense. 

Official Vote Count:

Crusher (1) Nyn

DPR (1) Crusher

LK (3) Stark, Leelou, Ape

JC (1) Brick 

JiF (2) Pac, LK

Brick (1) CTM

80 (1) Verbal

GATA (1) Smash

Smash (1) JiF 

Verbal (1) 80

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

• Sympathy 1

At nearly 40 years old, it's rare (at best) to feel as lost and confused as i did walking in the front door of this thread. I followed the first page and literally had no idea what happened. Weirdest feeling to be like - I have no idea what's happening in here. 

Just now, Paradis said:

At nearly 40 years old, it's rare (at best) to feel as lost and confused as i did walking in the front door of this thread. I followed the first page and literally had no idea what happened. Weirdest feeling to be like - I have no idea what's happening in here. 

Have you ever played Mafia?

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I had the same feeling when your mom flashed me her poon one night.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

I have no idea what that means. 

Once upon a time in a land filled with Jets Fans and some tag along members, there was a game introduced by the member Doggin from JetsInsider.

The bored individuals would take a liking to it devoting time and pointless arguments for the sake of telling others " I TOLD YOU SO." Sometimes the bad guys win, sometimes the good guys win. But all in all it's a jolly good time. You should play next time you might like it. Unless you are a transparent mule or can't come up with your own theories.

Please see the link below for more info.

Thanx

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Read along this game and play next game. its a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Once upon a time in a land filled with Jets Fans and some tag along members there was a game introduced by the member Doggin from JetsInsider.

The bored individuals would take a liking to it devoting time and pointless arguments for the sake of telling other " I TOLD YOU SO." Sometimes the bad guys win sometimes the good guys win. But all in all it's a jolly good time. You should play next time you might like it. Unless you are a transparent mule or can't come up with your own theories.

Please see the link below for more info.

Thanx

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Well damn. Well done. Rookie of the year countng will be tough with you and Stark in the running.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The witch had eaten his sister. She was dead. He had watched the blood splatter as he slid out the window. The witch would eventually catch him. He was lost. These were her woods. Why did he ever listen to Gretel, they should have stayed on the path. He had no place to go, nobody to scream to, nobody to help him. So he ran. He ran until the last light of day. Alone in the dark he kept moving as best he could...until the ground dropped from beneath him...a hole. The deepest darkest hole in all of ever. A wormhole...

PLUNK!!! He finally landed in a field of poppies. A giant, green castle sparkled in the distance. 

720915255453a8ab9cedaa47e3ecbc86.jpg

Paradis, aka Hansel has joined the game.

hansel___gretel_close-up_2_dribbble__1x.

Welcome Paradis!

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Weird logic with the Smash/Pac being active but going Smash over Pac for what reason? Wasn’t Smash active last game too. Stinky 

I think you are supposed to say....

Gross.

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Poor smash. He cant escape the stigma.

"Why hello there, my name's Dorothy. What's yours? It's ok, come walk with me on this yellow brick road, I'll take you back to your mom and dad, you'll be safe with me," she smiled. 

The boy ran into her arms, "Oh thank you miss, thank you," he cried. 

That's when her mouth opened to show show her large, sharp teeth. Her nails gripped the boy tight. He bagan to panic. "No, no." There was no escape now....

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Online game of Guess Who.

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The witch had eaten his sister. She was dead. He had watched the blood splatter as he slid out the window. The witch would eventually catch him. He was lost. These were her woods. Why did he ever listen to Gretel, they should have stayed on the path. He had no place to go, nobody to scream to, nobody to help him. So he ran. He ran until the last light of day. Alone in the dark he kept moving as best he could...until the ground dropped from beneath him...a hole. The deepest darkest hole in all of ever. A wormhole...

PLUNK!!! He finally landed in a field of poppies. A giant, green castle sparkled in the distance. 

720915255453a8ab9cedaa47e3ecbc86.jpg

Paradis, aka Hansel has joined the game.

hansel___gretel_close-up_2_dribbble__1x.

Wut

That can happen?

• Upvote 1