The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

6 hours ago, GATA said:

This is true but what if we had a doc but they healed Crusher's Night attack or what if he is a doc. This could also be a reason why there weren't any kills yesterday right. I think @Nynaeve mentioned something similar

I have not discounted the possibility Crush could be the Doc but I have questions about that role being in the game due to the fact there was a bodyguard. When I vote or case someone its not always because im positive they are scum its also information gathering and reaction/response

Just now, JiF said:

Meh, you're picking on the one guy we have some what "vetted" and throwing out the only other possible role he could be.  So you're casing the only innocent we have, forcing the him into the only role he could fit as scum.

I'm not dismissing the potential even though I have my doubts Stark hit GF on N1 but I just dont see the need to force this issue right now.

Because I cased him. Its Smash. lets lynch GATA she is scum. Smash is not town but GATA first.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

No she is scum.

Crusher I seriously do not know WTF you are doing here Its like you are taking wild guesses. NYN just claimed she shot Nolder which makes him a strong candidate for SK ..... I cased him earlier as the SK and this just confirms it for me

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Because I cased him. Its Smash. lets lynch GATA she is scum. Smash is not town but GATA first.

You dont have to convince me, I think Gata is scum as well but I dont see a scenario where Nold is town with that info Nyn just shared. 

Just now, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

GATA (2) JiF, Crushluv

Brick (1) GATA

Nolder (2) Smash, JiF

GATA AND NOLDER ARE AT L-2 

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline Tomorrow 7:00 pm

I unvoted Gata to vote Nold.

Just now, JiF said:

You dont have to convince me, I think Gata is scum as well but I dont see a scenario where Nold is town with that info Nyn just shared. 

I can see one instance. Hence my hesitation

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not getting into a long explanation but Im town your scum. We are compliments of one another. Your the bad Im the good.

You told me I was hiding behind the Pac sucks thing I explained to you what caused me to believe that and not that I pulled it out of my ass.

Then you don't give an explanation. Pretty weak.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Not getting into a long explanation but Im town your scum. We are compliments of one another. Your the bad Im the good.

WTF ? Dude this is end game please stop the lazy crap. You say I OMGUS while Im giving legit reasons for why I vote or push and you come up with this crap ? If you're town give some effort. GATA didnt have to claim Double Voter most of us were confused at what happened with PAC and his Lover CTM (little lulz there) However she didn't claim it until I asked if we had a double voter

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

WTF ? Dude this is end game please stop the lazy crap. You say I OMGUS while Im giving legit reasons for why I vote or push and you come up with this crap ? If you're town give some effort. GATA didnt have to claim Double Voter most of us were confused at what happened with PAC and his Lover CTM (little lulz there) However she didn't claim it until I asked if we had a double voter

Whatever dude.

original.gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, you're picking on the one guy we have some what "vetted" and throwing out the only other possible role he could be.  So you're casing the only innocent we have, forcing the him into the only role he could fit as scum.

I'm not dismissing the potential even though I have my doubts Stark hit GF on N1 but I just dont see the need to force this issue right now.

JIF I see what you're saying here but I don't like Crushers play at all, it comes off as lazy so I'm pushing him for information and hes not doing a real good with his responses. Kinda leave no stone un-turned if you get my drift

I can ease off the big guy for a Nolder lynch which I have no problem at all doing since I cased him as the SK earlier but saw no reason to push that because I felt scum was more important to chase at the time

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF I see what you're saying here but I don't like Crushers play at all, it comes off as lazy so I'm pushing him for information and hes not doing a real good with his responses. Kinda leave no stone un-turned if you get my drift

I can ease off the big guy for a Nolder lynch which I have no problem at all doing since I cased him as the SK earlier but saw no reason to push that because I felt scum was more important to chase at the time

I just see this easily being worked out once we kill Nold and Gata. 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You could be the sk and not scum. would explain a lot.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody reads my cases. You been floudering half the game. You just need to die.

Crush please for a second look at Nyns result after she shot Nolder hes the SK we need to kill either scum or the SK or we are done. We can revisit GATA tomorrow if need be but we cant miss on this one with the info we currently have Nolder is the best shot to lynch