The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You should try playing better. That’s always a good way to improve the mafia goodness.

I play fine (when I want to). The site limits my capabilities and makes things that could take seconds into hours of work.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Yeah not like me. Im like 3rd gen ?

I’ll be honest, I think I’m 3rd gen. If I’m not mistaken Doggin and s bunch of these guys played on a different jets website, making them gen1, then came here and picked up a few new people, this gen 2, then after that is when I joined gen3, after that we started getting more DMers and slowly added some JN folks along the way. It’s an impressive little community thx way it’s grown, really.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ll be honest, I think I’m 3rd gen. If I’m not mistaken Doggin and s bunch of these guys played on a different jets website, making them gen1, then came here and picked up a few new people, this gen 2, then after that is when I joined gen3, after that we started getting more DMers and slowly added some JN folks along the way. It’s an impressive little community thx way it’s grown, really.

You never played at JI? I thought you did. To me your and OG.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Im glad i stuck around. ?   you guys almost tolerate me which is nice.