UK to USA away game

Hello Jets fan from the UK here. I'm going to Orlando on the 27th for a week and in that time Jacksonville are playing the Jets and I would love to go and watch the game but it looks like I can only get a ticket where travel would be included but it would be in the "home end" we would call it. Is it different compared to UK football where you would dare sit in the opposing teams side? as I would love to go with my Jets jersey on. Would that be a problem would you think?

Thanks

This is where you should buy from: https://www.stubhub.com/jacksonville-jaguars-tickets-jacksonville-jaguars-jacksonville-everbank-field-9-30-2018/event/103577669/?sort=price+asc

Wait until you are here the week of and buy the ticket(s) through that link. There will be plenty available. You do not need to buy through any sort of packages with airfare etc.

It is very different than european soccer - you can definitely sit wherever you want and you can definitely wear a jets jersey. nobody will give you too hard of a time (you might hear an occasional heckle)

any questions, let me know

Archived