" NFL Network's Charley Casserly Highlights the 5 teams he believes improved the Most this Offseason " ~ ~ ~

kelly

What BS. I wish Charlie dingbat would come on this site and make some bets. I I'd bet him right now that they haven't even improved a single win. This team will be 5-11 again this year.  Mac has no idea how to build a team. He knows how to shop on the Kmart blue light special racks.  He's incompetent and somehow he's got Chris thinking he's wonderful. Anyway,  I'd love to silence that idiot Casserly once and for all.

Just now, Jetscreen said:

What BS. I wish Charlie dingbat would come on this site and make some bets. I I'd bet him right now that they haven't even improved a single win. This team will be 5-11 again this year.  Mac has no idea how to build a team. He knows how to shop on the Kmart blue light special racks.  He's incompetent and somehow he's got Chris thinking he's wonderful. Anyway,  I'd love to silence that idiot Casserly once and for all.

So you want the Jets to be total dogsh*t in order to prove Casserly wrong? 

7 minutes ago, Jetscreen said:

Bravo...

11 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

So you want the Jets to be total dogsh*t in order to prove Casserly wrong? 

NO. I don't want? That's a dumb thing to suggest.  I just know they will be based on how poorly Casserly's butt buddy is running this team. 

53 minutes ago, Jetscreen said:

Penalty for filing false police report: death. Penalty for writing that football team will be better next year than it was last year: also death. You guys are crazy. I love you, but you're crazy.

52 minutes ago, Jetscreen said:

same old jet fan, smh  You have no idea how much better the team can be this year. You think the offensive line is going to be worse in a new zone blocking scheme or better? Does this personnel fit this scheme or do you not know? Crowell? A much improved secondary and receiving core? Just last year we beat Jacksonville and had New Orleans and Atlanta on the ropes. 

I still don't believe in Todd Bowles.   His in-game decision making lacks imagination and courage.  Watching him coach is like listening to the "be careful or you'll shoot your eye out" speech was to us as kids.

None of this will matter if that doesn't change. 

And 2018 is still a rebuilding a year anyway...

17 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That retard got us our QB.

Actually my friend Heimerdinger made the deal not Macc. So TBH it was him that got us our QB. Macc may have a horseshoe up his azz but Heimerdinger made the deal.

Packers wow great off season 

Jets got some pieces, Trumaine Johnson is a very nice young player at a critical position, I guess that is why we never discuss him lololol

Pryor is the key, if he becomes a threat again a former QB out there could be a young QBs best friend 

Crowell was a swap, Williamson as well. 

Long is a minor upgrade but fits the new scheme and can help both guards so that's a plus 

If Teddy turns into a viable young backup or is traded for a solid pick that can really push this off season into the positive 

Oh yeah they got a QB 

1 hour ago, Jetscreen said:

Exactly correct sir. Makes sense he'd be talking up the retard.

Love that you're taking someone to task for their perceived incompetence and poor decision making and you throw that out there. Ironic and classy all at once.

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Packers wow great off season 

Jets got some pieces, Trumaine Johnson is a very nice young player at a critical position, I guess that is why we never discuss him lololol

Pryor is the key, if he becomes a threat again a former QB out there could be a young QBs best friend 

Crowell was a swap, Williamson as well. 

Long is a minor upgrade but fits the new scheme and can help both guards so that's a plus 

If Teddy turns into a viable young backup or is traded for a solid pick that can really push this off season into the positive 

Oh yeah they got a QB 

Matt Forte was a washed up relic the last 2 years. Crowell is in his prime and just 25. he has also managed to average over 4 ypc/900ish yds/30ish catches the last 2 years on the worst team in football. He is a nice upgrade at RB. He isn't zeke or Gurley but he is a much better RB than what Forte brought to the table the last 2 years. 

2 hours ago, Jetscreen said:

You'd love to silence him.....by proving.....that we suck.....and can only win 5 games......and that we didn't improve?

:-k

You sure you're a jets fan?  I thought we were supposed to root FOR wins and betterment, not against it?

1 hour ago, Greensleeves said:

same old jet fan, smh  You have no idea how much better the team can be this year. You think the offensive line is going to be worse in a new zone blocking scheme or better? Does this personnel fit this scheme or do you not know? Crowell? A much improved secondary and receiving core? Just last year we beat Jacksonville and had New Orleans and Atlanta on the ropes. 

The line can’t get much worse, so yes the zone blocking can mask some of it yes. Crowell is a upgrade, but for a team that wants to run a lot, we don’t have the star rb, or definitely the run blocker studs Mac won’t sign or draft. 

We could have went and dreamed of making the playoffs this yr had we not drafted darnold and traded 2nds. Darnold may not see the field, if he does we can’t expect him to do a lot more than McCown in his first yr. Had we drafted Chubb, or Nelson at 6, those are high impact immediate starters. We also would have likely took two immediate impact starters in the 2nd also. That would have been the best way we could have improved for next yr.

I’m so glad we sacrificed next yr for the future. I wish we had done so last yr and not won so many games. Have darnold and are 3 second rounders also, but that’s water under the bridge now. 

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

I still don't believe in Todd Bowles.   His in-game decision making lacks imagination and courage.  Watching him coach is like listening to the "be careful or you'll shoot your eye out" speech was to us as kids.

None of this will matter if that doesn't change. 

And 2018 is still a rebuilding a year anyway...

Another very good reason as to why the Jets will suck in 2018 that I failed to mention. Good point. 

1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Penalty for filing false police report: death. Penalty for writing that football team will be better next year than it was last year: also death. You guys are crazy. I love you, but you're crazy.

In Truth if the Jets were to win a SB; 1/3 of the board would have to be on suicide watch....... :) 

25 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You'd love to silence him.....by proving.....that we suck.....and can only win 5 games......and that we didn't improve?

:-k

You sure you're a jets fan?  I thought we were supposed to root FOR wins and betterment, not against it?

Oh god I love this.  That very primitive and limited thinking that says if you think A you MUST think B also because the thoughts can't possibly be mutually exclusive. Like if you think women having abortions is disgusting,  you must be a chauvinist? I take it logic isn't your strong suit? 

It's just like when you know your buddy is a kool aid drinking fool Jet fan.  He thought the Jets were going to win 10 games last year. You tell him he's embarrassing himself with that nonsense and the Jets won't win even half that amount. But I MUST be rooting for the Jets to lose because I bet him a 12 pack they wouldn't win anywhere close to 10 games. Brilliant. 

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

That retard got us our QB.

So are we to assume Sam Darnold is the next Joe Montana because Mac believes he can be very good? Sorry, with all due respect,  I prefer to take a wait and see approach.  I'll reserve my gushing compliments and man love for Mac until Darnold actually does arrive as a franchise QB. Until then,  all Mac is is a marginal at best GM. He's been far from identifying himself as a great GM.

3 hours ago, Jetscreen said:

Improvement doesn't have to be seen the following year. If Sam I am is the man and we've landed a franchise QB than we've improved more than any other franchise that didn't secure a franchise qb this year. If you Dont understand that than I have a bridge to sell you. 

Also I love internet tough guys so I'll give you a good discount on the bridge. 

6 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

Improvement doesn't have to be seen the following year. If Sam I am is the man and we've landed a franchise QB than we've improved more than any other franchise that didn't secure a franchise qb this year. If you Dont understand that than I have a bridge to sell you. 

Two years from now there is a decent change we will be lamenting the fact that our great franchise qb has been clobbered to death by a sh*tty oline that the GM IGNORED for the previous 4 years he was in charge.  This is my big fear.

7 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

Internet tough guys? ?? WTF are you talking about?  This is a message board where we post our beliefs about our favorite team.  Here's mine. Take it or leave it. 

17 minutes ago, Jetscreen said:

Internet tough guys? ?? WTF are you talking about?  This is a message board where we post our beliefs about our favorite team.  Here's mine. Take it or leave it. 

Silencing an idiot means......tea and crumpets? 

1 hour ago, Jetscreen said:

I aim to please

And I'm sure you're equally affable to using any other minority epithet in your day to day life without fear of reprisal, amirite? Simple apology would've been the mature and respectful thing to do here, but hey, it's the Internet so low expectations. I reported your post, best I could do. Wish I could've done more.

4 hours ago, Jetscreen said:

Are you unhappy about the Sam Darnold pick?  Even if we do go 5-11 again this year I still won't mind because I think/hope we've got our FQB in place.  I'd much rather have that and go 5-11 than go 10-6 but be a pretender (a la Fitzpatrick's 1st year).  

Archived