Sign in to follow this  
kelly

Kelly Dept.: Kelly posts links to articles and Big Bang Theory gifs here ~~~

Jets RT Breno Giacomini (back, active/PUP) has yet to return to practice.

Giacomini has not seen any work in training camp, and it does not sound like he is particularly close to a return. "He’s getting better," coach Todd Bowles said, "but not this week." It does not sound like Giacomini is a lock to be ready for Week 1, which would be a disaster for one of the thinnest offensive lines in the league. Ben Ijalana and Brent Qvale have worked with the first-team during camp.

Patriots acquired OLB Kyle Van Noy from the Lions.

Per ESPN's Field Yates, the Lions will receive draft-pick compensation. Van Noy has been a seven-game starter at strong-side linebacker this season, playing 60 percent of the Lions' defensive snaps. A 2014 second-rounder, he'll be a depth piece in New England. The Pats have had great success acquiring spare-part defenders in trades in recent seasons.

Meanwhile Coach Bowles continues to give carries to cement shoes Forte taking away carries from Powell and McGuire......

48 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He’d have to be willing to restructure his contract .. unless KC is content with paying 17-18 million next year.

But I would love for this to happen.

Mo Wilk lives a few miles from me in a neighborhood where a friend of mine lives he's pretty comfortable in his environment walking his dog, shopping and eating locally. My guess is in a perfect world he signs with the Eagles or the Giants when cut. 

1 minute ago, kelly said:

How much of a 'threat' does Jets' Terrelle Pryor pose to Robby Anderson ?        http://s.nj.com/u5nceXc 

Pryor instantly improves the WR position here and becomes the #1 WR in my opinion. 

We still lack a big playmaker. 

1 minute ago, kelly said:

FIXED ^ ^   ;)

cheers ~ ~ 

:wine:

With the #3 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the NY Jets select _________________________.

kelly no offense but I'm no longer clicking on your links either post the article or be ignored. Thanks 

On 6/19/2018 at 11:59 AM, kelly said:

giphy.gif

..bye joew12 ! 

😎

Going home this this ok by me. 

Image result for bernadette big bang gifs

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company