Kelly Dept.: Kelly posts links to articles and Big Bang Theory gifs here ~~~

kelly

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, kelly said:

is Trumaine Johnson any good ? 

As far as I know he's  good , 28 yrs. old, 6' 2" 213.  Rams #1 CB who they thought of tagging again this year. He regressed some this year and was ranked 75th out of 120 CB's. The Rams could never reach a long term deal with him. Looks like he will be a FA and as such will be one of the best FA CB.

11 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

As far as I know he's  good , 28 yrs. old, 6' 2" 213.  Rams #1 CB who they thought of tagging again this year. He regressed some this year and was ranked 75th out of 120 CB's. The Rams could never reach a long term deal with him. Looks like he will be a FA and as such will be one of the best FA CB.

dear thai jet, thanx !.. i hope mac has him on his " radar "  ;)

cheers ~ ~

:wine: 

1 minute ago, kelly said:

dear thai jet, thanx !.. i hope mac has him on his " radar "  ;)

cheers ~ ~

:wine: 

It worries me that he was tagged twice before and the Rams couldn't get a long term deal done. Plus the fact he regressed last year. I'm sure mac will have him on his list however. .

On 2/24/2018 at 11:48 AM, Thai Jet said:

It worries me that he was tagged twice before and the Rams couldn't get a long term deal done. Plus the fact he regressed last year. I'm sure mac will have him on his list however. .

agreed !.. mac will do his research/homework   B)

Rich Cimini  ESPN Staff Writer 

The Jets certainly weren't blindsided by Matt Forte's retirement. He's 32 and has been battling a chronic knee condition. He somehow made it to Week 17 before landing on IR for the final game. I remember seeing Forte, walking with a pronounced limp, entering the locker room after the season-ending loss to the Patriots. That snapshot — that limp — stuck with me because he played only seven days earlier even though he had to be in significant pain. His two-year production with the Jets wasn't up to his usual standard, but he was team player and an excellent role model for the young players.

>   http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

re salary cap..

~ ~ Rich Cimini    ESPN Staff Writer 

For those wondering: With the release of Mo Wilkerson and the retirement of Matt Forte, the Jets now have $90.1 million in cap room, per overthecap.com. No other salary-cap moves are imminent, meaning CB Buster Skrine and G James Carpenter are safe for now. The Jets are negotiating with their own free agents and they're expected to tender RFA Quincy Enunwa. A second-round tender would be about $3 million. They're meeting with Enunwa's reps at the combine to discuss his future.

>       http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

At some point can we stop making pushes for CB's ? two safeties last year was a mistake. Period. Sure good players but we should have drafted fournette, WR, etc...

Draft a CB with our 3rd rounder or pick up someone in FA. hell no to any trade where we give up draft picks higher than a 5th.

Archived