Kelly Dept.: Kelly posts links to articles and Big Bang Theory gifs here ~~~

kelly

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been on this site for over a decade now, consider myself a reasonably intelligent individual, but for the life of me cannot figure this out. For the sweet love of jesus can someone finally, non-jokingly, explain to me who / what the f*ck Kelly is? Thanks in advance. 

15 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I’ve been on this site for over a decade now, consider myself a reasonably intelligent individual, but for the life of me cannot figure this out. For the sweet love of jesus can someone finally, non-jokingly, explain to me who / what the f*ck Kelly is? Thanks in advance. 

hi bj12 !.. this way... up the stairs  ?

lemonsky-silicon-knight-eternal-darkness

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet

As #Jets rookies are set to report today, first-round QB Sam Darnold is not among them, source said. His contract isn’t done yet, so he’s staying away. Important context: Vets don’t report yet and practice isn’t until Friday. It doesn’t feel like anyone involved is sweating it.

11:06 AM - 24 Jul 2018

Rich Cimini  ESPN Staff Writer 

Common theme among players on reporting day : The Jets are close to being a good team, but need to do a better job of finishing games. Fact : They were outscored in the fourth quarter, 139-67. DE Leo Williams explains how they can improve.

video..

>  http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

Archived