Justified Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're not welcome to join.

I don't even know how it would work since you're on ignore.

You'll have to sit this one out.

Not how it works, bub.  LK may be a rethad but he's our rethad.  

Gotta let whoever wants to play play or not mod.

Maybe if he apologizes for being a dickhead and modkilling me without reason I'll consider unblocking him and letting him play. It will really depend on how he says it though. No half assed sarcasm sh*t.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Maybe if he apologizes for being a dickhead and modkilling me without reason I'll consider unblocking him and letting him play. It will really depend on how he says it though. No half assed sarcasm sh*t.

source.gif

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

source.gif

No really, the mother****er mk me after I caught up 45 pages worth of game and sussed crushed who got mad and asked him to. I was literally just playing the game.

Just now, Nolder said:

No really, the mother****er mk me after I caught up 45 pages worth of game and sussed crushed who got mad and asked him to. I was literally just playing the game.

And you had to catch up 45 pages why? Because you took the whole game off and then was like look guys I’m playing. Unfortunately crusher was going to quit because you were making a mockery out of my game and wagging your dick in our faces. How about you apologize. 

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Get over it you pussy. You had it coming. And I’m playing. 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

If I'm reading this correctly, you are telling me that Crusher had a LK kill you simply because you sussed Crush?

Is that what you are saying? 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

And you had to catch up 45 pages why? Because you took the whole game off and then was like look guys I’m playing. Unfortunately crusher was going to quit because you were making a mockery out of my game and wagging your dick in our faces. How about you apologize. 

No dick face wagging here I wasn't paying attention to him lol 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

If I'm reading this correctly, you are telling me that Crusher had a LK kill you simply because you sussed Crush?

No, he was missing for 3/4 of the game he came back out of no where and sussed Crush but it wasn't very good and Crush was mad wrote LK a long message and well LK mod killed him. It was way funnier tho because Nold went full Ape on him and me for laughing.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

No. That’s not at all what happened. Nolder didn’t post in my game for the first 45 pages. Crusher has a small temper tantrum because he was being voted off and Nolder hasn’t even checked in at that point. I sides with Crusher and modkilled Nolder. Nolder can’t own up to being a twat. 

Archived