Justified Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

It was hilarious. I don’t regret it for a second. 

This is why I don't want him in my game.

We all fight and scream and sometimes do ****ed up things to each other and we all apologize and make up later. This guy won't do that. He's another Darthe, a self absorbed prick who thinks he can do whatever he wants.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I got mad at you because you're new and don't understand how what he did was wrong and moronic. Also it's not true I was gone for 2/3 of the game I was gone for D1 only.

This isn't true either lol. You must know how bad you ****ed up because you keep lying. Take responsibility. I actually posted several times during D1. I even voted at one point which is why I made it a point to unvote because I didn't feel right voting when I hadn't read everything. So once again your excuses are blown up. Want to try again?

Just move on. Crusher is very upset. 

4 hours ago, Pac said:

This is better than I thought it would be..

LK don't get too emboldened.  At least acknowledge his perspective.

Nolder you know LK a loose cannon and modding sucks when people don't participte.  

Call each other motherfuc ers and be done with it.

All I asked for was an apology and he still won't so **** him.

Maybe the best course of action in all of this is If you can't play and be active no matter what the reason DON'T SIGN UP.... that's showing the mod respect and in turn the mod should accept that and move on to other recruits.

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

@Nolder

Let him play and rand me vig. On it.

I considered letting him play and modkilling him after a few days. As funny as that would have been it's also ****ed up and I don't want to do that to my own game.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Maybe the best course of action in all of this is If you can't play and be active no matter what the reason DON'T SIGN UP.... that's showing the mod respect and in turn the mod should accept that and move on to other recruits.

No. Cause i still wanna play. ?

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Anyhow someone reported another post today and I already made it very clear how I wanted complaints here handled.

@Maxman You asked me “can you do anything?” Please assign another moderator to baby sit  the children in this forum and please if possible return my account to a membership account. 

Thank you and good luck to all. 

Wasn't me this time. I got the message when you made the sticky.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I got mad at you because you're new and don't understand how what he did was wrong and moronic. Also it's not true I was gone for 2/3 of the game I was gone for D1 only.

This isn't true either lol. You must know how bad you ****ed up because you keep lying. Take responsibility. I actually posted several times during D1. I even voted at one point which is why I made it a point to unvote because I didn't feel right voting when I hadn't read everything. So once again your excuses are blown up. Want to try again?

You're right It was D1 there were like 31 pages at that point ..... You were barely active!

D2 starts 3/23 -

YOU COME BACK 3/26 in and out . How would this help town elaborate?

On 3/23/2018 at 3:44 PM, Lizard King said:

It is now night.

Night deadline: Sunday, 8pm.

On 3/26/2018 at 4:18 PM, Nolder said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Has D2 started yet?

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Oh come on ... I think I'm one of the younger members and a female to bat I'm not out here reporting ppl. Can't you guys just discuss things out in the open and not be childish about it ?

You were the one who laughed at LK trolling me when I tried to talk about it.

You have no room to talk.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

LOL I'm sorry for laughing but you blowing up was funny to me. 

Not sarcastic just being honest

Just now, Lizard King said:

This time? You ******* pussy. 

**** you you piece of sh*t. You're the kind of a$$hole that thinks it's funny when someone is trying to have a serious conversation with you. I know you think THIS is funny too but it's not you are just a ****ed up person and I am sick of dealing with your sh*t. When I'm done with my reply spree you're going back to being ignored.

Nolder it's your game. You can have whoever you want in it. No question there.

I will say though that when I was excluded this way, it was not pleasant. So maybe if you can rise above it, you should.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I got mod killed for less, never received an apology and I love LK for the man he is. 

Maybe you should just, get over it?

idk - cray thought maybe but I love you too so I feel weird

There is nothing to get over. He's an a$$hole all the time. It never stops.

Unlike you or Smash or DPR or Pac or Ape or anyone else here Lizardfaggot never stops his act, he never apologizes when he goes too far, and he's not even that funny or interesting to be around. My experience last game having him on ignore was ******* excellent and I intend to continue enjoying myself not seeing his dumb sh*t.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

100%

@The Crusher

this amazing and sexy man protects our community so we can say and do whatever the **** we want.  And @Nolder and @Lizard King  letting this drag on is really spitting in the face of Crusher.  And it's ****ed up, honestly.  I dont care who's to blame and who did what, you're not ******* children.  Get over it, suck each other off and lets ******* do this thang and then apologize to Crusher for acting like children and forcing him to deal with sh*t, he shouldnt have to deal with.

You're right. Sorry @The Crusher I won't drag this on any further.

Game is cancelled and @D P R can run his when he's ready.

I'm retired from modding I guess thanks to my very good friend lizard king.

Think I'm gonna skip DPRs game too or whatever is next.

Not in the mood anymore and I feel bad for what I put crusher through. I think he's got something else going on as well and he shouldn't have to deal with this on top of it.

Just now, Nolder said:

Think I'm gonna skip DPRs game too or whatever is next.

Not in the mood anymore and I feel bad for what I put crusher through. I think he's got something else going on as well and he shouldn't have to deal with this on top of it.

Nolder can you sleep on it ? 

20 minutes ago, Nolder said:

OMG suck it up and if you were the one reporting sh*t I might mod kill you every day 3 after you catch up for eternity 

I'll see all you guys later. Sorry I caused so much trouble. 

If Max takes away the mafia forum you can blame me. I started the reporting I was hoping LK would get banned but I didn't intend for this to happen. You can send me PMs yelling at me ill read them when I get back and take whatever you all have to say without argument. Sorry again.

Later.

Just now, Nolder said:

If Max takes away the mafia forum you can blame me. I started the reporting I was hoping LK would get banned but I didn't intend for this to happen. You can send me PMs yelling at me ill read them when I get back and take whatever you all have to say without argument. Sorry again.

Later.

You’re a twat. 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Later.

AhahahaHaha you're such a little nerd. I genuinely love you man. Don't do that sh*t anymore. LOL. Unless this is the end. Then lets sit back and watch it burn.

Archived