Justified Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

OMG - I can't hear you - LALALALALALALALALALAAAAAA

Can't believe I even posted...

But seriously, I am fully aware that Crusher did not do anything like that. I was actually hoping I had misread it. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's pretty clear that Crusher is owed an apology - no kidding here - after everything he has done here over the years for all of us.

Then everybody can go back to despising/loving each other and we can get on with it, yeah? 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

No, he was missing for 3/4 of the game he came back out of no where and sussed Crush but it wasn't very good and Crush was mad wrote LK a long message and well LK mod killed him. It was way funnier tho because Nold went full Ape on him and me for laughing.

It was hilarious. I don’t regret it for a second. 

This is better than I thought it would be..

LK don't get too emboldened.  At least acknowledge his perspective.

Nolder you know LK a loose cannon and modding sucks when people don't participte.  

Call each other motherfuc ers and be done with it.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

This is better than I thought it would be..

LK don't get too emboldened.  At least acknowledge his perspective.

Nolder you know LK a loose cannon and modding sucks when people don't participte.  

Call each other motherfuc ers and be done with it.

Being modkilled sucks but I wasn't going to let Crusher leave the game when Nolder's first post was a case that Crusher hadn't been participating. For me it was easy. And the results spoke for themselves. It was a great rest of a game.

I'll play, if this happens.  I don't care one way or the other about the LK-Nolder bickering, except that this particular game likely won't happen.  If LK plays, Nolder won't mod.  If he doesn't, people won't play.  2 stubborn a$$es right there. 

Anyhow someone reported another post today and I already made it very clear how I wanted complaints here handled.

@Maxman You asked me “can you do anything?” Please assign another moderator to baby sit  the children in this forum and please if possible return my account to a membership account. 

Thank you and good luck to all. 

Oh come on ... I think I'm one of the younger members and a female to bat I'm not out here reporting ppl. Can't you guys just discuss things out in the open and not be childish about it ?

Just now, Pac said:

Should instaban anyone who reports a post.. Not how sure how an adult can actually tattle to a stranger about a mean post.  It's incredible.

I did it as a joke in the car because I thought it would go to Crusher. I didn't think it would go to Max.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Maybe if he apologizes for being a dickhead and modkilling me without reason I'll consider unblocking him and letting him play. It will really depend on how he says it though. No half assed sarcasm sh*t.

I got mod killed for less, never received an apology and I love LK for the man he is. 

Maybe you should just, get over it?

idk - cray thought maybe but I love you too so I feel weird

2 hours ago, D P R said:

I think it's pretty clear that Crusher is owed an apology - no kidding here - after everything he has done here over the years for all of us.

Then everybody can go back to despising/loving each other and we can get on with it, yeah? 

100%

@The Crusher

this amazing and sexy man protects our community so we can say and do whatever the **** we want.  And @Nolder and @Lizard King  letting this drag on is really spitting in the face of Crusher.  And it's ****ed up, honestly.  I dont care who's to blame and who did what, you're not ******* children.  Get over it, suck each other off and lets ******* do this thang and then apologize to Crusher for acting like children and forcing him to deal with sh*t, he shouldnt have to deal with.

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Anyhow someone reported another post today and I already made it very clear how I wanted complaints here handled.

@Maxman You asked me “can you do anything?” Please assign another moderator to baby sit  the children in this forum and please if possible return my account to a membership account. 

Seriously?  WTF guys.  

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I'm trying on PM. He's pretty pissed. I feel bad

I think the only solution is that you apologize, play and get Modkilled D1 

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

100%

@The Crusher

this amazing and sexy man protects our community so we can say and do whatever the **** we want.  And @Nolder and @Lizard King  letting this drag on is really spitting in the face of Crusher.  And it's ****ed up, honestly.  I dont care who's to blame and who did what, you're not ******* children.  Get over it, suck each other off and lets ******* do this thang and then apologize to Crusher for acting like children and forcing him to deal with sh*t, he shouldnt have to deal with.

If gay sh*t would please the Crusher, I'd be down.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Should instaban anyone who reports a post.. Not sure how an adult can actually tattle to a stranger about a mean post.  It's incredible.

Dude.....you'd be surprised.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

100%

@The Crusher

Can I hire you to follow me around on DM Mafia and post this where needed?

(I'm kidding, please don't do that....but damn......it is ******* spot on.)

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Should instaban anyone who reports a post.. Not sure how an adult can actually tattle to a stranger about a mean post.  It's incredible.

It is a depressing day when I find myself agreeing... with you....

Boozin time!

who the **** is reporting posts in mafia to a mod ? If someone is doing that I would love to know who it is so we can boot his ass out of here.

@The Crusher please reconsider you have talked me off the ledge a few times well maybe a few hundred times :) you are loved here do it for the love man.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Denied.

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

And you had to catch up 45 pages why? Because you took the whole game off and then was like look guys I’m playing. Unfortunately crusher was going to quit because you were making a mockery out of my game and wagging your dick in our faces. How about you apologize. 

Oh no mother****er don't misrepresent what happened.

@D P R I told this guy I couldn't be in his game because I was in another very intense game (45 players, posting about 1000 posts per rl day) and it was taking all my attention to keep up. Lizardfaggot wouldn't take no for an answer so I told him when I joined and I quote "if you don't mind low activity than sure". It was made clear to him and the rest of the game what the situation was. Well my game ended prior to D1 of LKs game ending but it was like 25-30 pages in already and I was burnt out so I told the entire game I didn't feel right voting in D1 since I hadn't read the thread and I didn't want to read it just yet so I was going to just skip what was left of D1 and join fresh on D2 and that's exactly what I did. 45 pages. I came in and gave my thoughts about the past day and made a case on Crusher and thought I was going to have a nice game. I went to sleep after my reread and vote and woke up to being modkilled. When I tried to explain to this dense mother****er how he'd ****ed up his own game by modkilling for another player he tried to troll me. This idiot still doesn't understand that he was wrong. And by some chance he does but doesn't care, why the **** would I want someone like that play in my game?

4 hours ago, D P R said:

If I'm reading this correctly, you are telling me that Crusher had a LK kill you simply because you sussed Crush?

Is that what you are saying? 

Yes. It made him pretty mad. We talked about it later and we're cool.

5 hours ago, GATA said:

No, he was missing for 3/4 of the game he came back out of no where and sussed Crush but it wasn't very good and Crush was mad wrote LK a long message and well LK mod killed him. It was way funnier tho because Nold went full Ape on him and me for laughing.

I got mad at you because you're new and don't understand how what he did was wrong and moronic. Also it's not true I was gone for 2/3 of the game I was gone for D1 only.

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

No. That’s not at all what happened. Nolder didn’t post in my game for the first 45 pages. Crusher has a small temper tantrum because he was being voted off and Nolder hasn’t even checked in at that point. I sides with Crusher and modkilled Nolder. Nolder can’t own up to being a twat. 

This isn't true either lol. You must know how bad you ****ed up because you keep lying. Take responsibility. I actually posted several times during D1. I even voted at one point which is why I made it a point to unvote because I didn't feel right voting when I hadn't read everything. So once again your excuses are blown up. Want to try again?

2 hours ago, JiF said:

100%

@The Crusher

Lmao that jifs Rx for male conflict resolution is to "suck each other off" 

Archived